On Sun, 2011-08-28 at 15:51 -0400, drew wrote:
> On Sun, 2011-08-28 at 21:33 +0200, Erich Christian wrote:
> > Hi Drew,
> >
> > answering both of your mails  :-)
> >
> > Am 28.08.2011 01:25, schrieb drew:
> > > I would like to ask for the creation of the 1st ISO image from:
> > > dvd.north-america.libreofficebox.org - if Erich or Christian or ? would
> > > do that I would much appreciate it.
> >
> > Uwe has adjusted the scripts [1] earlier today to run a test from
> > http://dvd.north-america.libreofficebox.org/
> >
> > It's too early for an iso though, please run a linkchecker across your
> > site, e.g. you are linking to the german software installers in the
> > folder 'assets/extras' which doesn't really make sense I guess.  ;-)
>
> OK - my last email went before I saw this - ok - I'll do that this
> evening, then do hold off till I send another email
> >
> > Assets in general:
> > Please remove your english (a.o.) files also from 'addons' (and maybe
> > elsewhere mixed up with german files) and generate some folders within
>
> Alright - let me look and if I have questions I'll ask first, but likely
> just move the stuff.
> > 'NA' for your content.
>
> How much content, all items not part of the binary install? Can do if
> so.

Alright - I moved a few things as sub-directories and it all went great.

so
/assets/documents/en
/assets/templates/en
became
/assets/NA/documents/en
/assets/NA/templates/en

Having a problem with a couple of individual files - at some point I
think there an error in moving some files via the GUI and they ended up
at ../asset/

These individual files I don't seem to be able to move via the gui and
have it take..

It's just a couple and it would be great if someone could do it at cli
and I'll relink them on the page.

/assets/OOOP-accessories-2.8.0.0.oxt
-> /assets/NA/templates/OOOP-accessories/OOOP-accessories-2.8.0.0.oxt

/assets/OOOP-templates-separated-en-US-2.8.0.1.oxt
->
/assets/NA/templates/OOOP-templates-separated-en-US/OOOP-templates-separated-en-US-2.8.0.1.oxt

/assets/pimaco-templates.oxt
-> /assets/NA/templates/pimaco/pimaco-templates.oxt

Otherwise, I'll continue to move things under NA (extras and add-ons and
artowrk ).

thanks,

//drew