Hi,

Bjoern Michaelsen wrote (06-04-12 19:55)

   - CaseConductor evaluation
     [...]
   - Rainer: we need better documentation on the "why" of Litmus/MozTrap
     [...]
   - Kendy: Need for regular manual testing for update scenarios
     [...]
     - given the limited current reach of Litmus, we might propagate in blogs
       too
   - we really need to make structured manual a lot more visible for 3.6

I look forward to the outcome of the Litmus/MozTrap evaluation and improvements in this area. It will help people run the tests more easily. However, we must not forget that it's just that and not more. Evaluation of the current situation showed some lack of available time with people considered to work with it (and other QA topics). Thus if we forget that, and only do improve the tooling... it might turn out to be fooling our selves.

Cheers,

--
 - Cor
 - http://nl.libreoffice.org