Subject: [libreoffice-design] 4.0 Branding poll
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 00:32:35 +0100
From: Mirek M. <maz...@gmail.com>
To: des...@global.libreoffice.org <des...@global.libreoffice.org>

Because of disagreements over the 4.0 branding, we're setting up a poll to
help us reach a solution.

To vote for a proposal, add 1 to the number next to it. To vote against it,
subtract 1. You may vote for as many proposals as you'd like, but you may
only vote once and you may not change your vote.
You may also leave comments below the poll.
The deadline for voting is February 9th, 2013, 16:00 UTC, after which we'll
discuss the results and determine whether the winning proposal is shippable.

Branding from version 3.6: 0
Proposal by Aexyn.com: 0
"V1" by Javier Antonio Nisa Ávila: 0
"V2" by Javier Antonio Nisa Ávila: 0
"V3" by Javier Antonio Nisa Ávila: 0
"GIn-V1" by k-j: 0
"GIn-V2" by k-j: 0
"Minimal" by Medieval: 0
"ages" by Medieval: 0
Proposal by Pedro: 0
"Clear_Full_Official.png" by Mateus.m.luna: 0
"Clear_Full_Pref.png" by Mateus.m.luna: 0
"Clear_Green_Official.png" by Mateus.m.luna: 0
"Clear_Green_Pref.png" by Mateus.m.luna: 0
Proposal by Alexander Wilms (original PNG): 0
Proposal by Alexander Wilms (at the right of the new SVG): 0
Proposal by Maxim Darák: 0
Proposal by H.Sparks: 0
Proposal by G Sparks: 0

deleted