On Fri, 16 Aug 2013 15:16:59 +0200, Thorsten Behrens <t...@documentfoundation.org> wrote:

* Open 4.0 MAB
+ 44/171 32/157 14/138 13/137 12/137 12/135 12/134 12/133 12/132 16/132 14/130 26% 20% 10% 9% 9% 9% 9% 9% 9% 12% 11% + https://bugs.freedesktop.org/showdependencytree.cgi?id=54157&hide_resolved=1

I'm leaving here the link to the last * Open 3.6 MAB:
https://bugs.freedesktop.org/showdependencytree.cgi?id=44446&hide_resolved=1

as some of you already know 2 weeks ago I started reviewing all existing mab3.6 and move those who were still valid into the mab4.0 list.

at the beginning 62 mab3.6 were present, most of them were moved to mab4.0 (as you may see from the peak in stats from last 2 weeks), some were fixed be devs and few were downgraded from MBA status.

actually the remaining 3.6 MABs are only 13... those are the ones I had troubles to understand/reproduce so help from anybody else round here would be very appreciated to finish the 3.6 --> 4.0 migration