Hi Florian,

I am curious why Plone and not Drupal ?  I am biased as I was a VP with
Acquia and know Dries and the gang well.... there might be some leverage
between the communities.  If I can assist in making the connections I would
be happy.

I am also pleased to let you know that ProjectLibre passed 500,000
downloads in our first full year.  The response has been excellent
replacing Microsoft Project.  We share a lot in common as the Office Suite
includes this.......  Great job!  If I can be of assistance let me know.
 It would be great to touch base next week regardless......

Cheers,

Marc

--

*Marc O'BrienCo-Founder <http://ProjectLibre.org>ProjectLibre.org
<http://www.projectlibre.org>*

*"The open source replacement of Microsoft Project"*