You're welcome. :)

And by the way, I saw, that Hazel took on the job, that Jean suggested of
proofreading :)
Thanks a lot for that. If something is not clear (and you cannot figure
out, what the German original means), just drop me a mail and I will do my
best to explain everything in a different way...

On 26 August 2014 13:12, Florian Effenberger <flo...@documentfoundation.org>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Sigrid Carrera schrieb am 2014-08-25 um 21:11:
>

>  I've finished chapter 3 and uploaded it again to the wiki. I also checked
>> out now chapter 5 (chapter 4 is being checked out by Thorsten).
>>
>> https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/AnnualReport13
>>
>> It would be nice, if someone could start looking at those documents and
>> correct my grammar and/or spelling errors. :)
>>

> thanks so much for your work on this, it's truly appreciated! It would be
> wonderful to publish an English version in the near future indeed. :-)

Btw, Florian, who wrote the original German text? Was that you? I'd like to
have a short talk about this if possible.

Sigrid