Hi all,
Le 08/07/2015 17:02, Italo Vignoli a écrit :
> On 08/07/15 16:22, Cor Nouws wrote:
>
>> What is your proposal exactly, Florian :) ?
>> Have a translation done by TDF for several languages and send it to .. ?
>> And send the English version to .. ?
>
> I think it should not be so difficult to produce a table with a list of
> NLPs and their contacts at TDF, in order to know in advance which NLPs
> will be updated regularly and those who will not be updated about TDF
> activities.
>
> Once we have the table, we know which NLP will be informed about TDF in
> order to decide what to do with the others. As English is not the best
> option in some cases, we can send a short message in English, French and
> Spanish.

The table is already available here with there contacts, I try to have
it maintained up to date by the teams:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Language_Teams

> To better manage the flow, we can decide that this multi-lingual message
> will be sent once a month, with a summary of all the messages (it could
> be the BoD newsletter we have started in June, translated in two
> additional languages from the July issue).
>
> For the distribution, we can use phpList, the same tool we use for the
> distribution of press releases since last March.

so maybe adding the discuss@ list of the NLP to phplist would be a good
idea. We provide the message on the discuss@list in English and one list
member translate it. I don't see mailing personally as effective as
posting on a list, if the person you mail to is not active at the
moment, everybody miss the message.

Cheers
Sophie

--