>   -> Taiwan: discussion moving on from ODF to actually using
> LibreOffice, in same way as UK with local developer teams. Version for
> Taiwanese govt to be developed?
>   -> ODF files saved by MS Office causing issues, hence discussion about
> moving to LO. So promote earlier?
>   -> Set up "Month of LibreOffice" campaign (not just for a specific
> release) for Taiwanese market

In the NDC's original plan, they only talk about ODF instead of LibreOffice
to prevent resistances from users.  However recently they seemed to change
their mind.  Just before the meeting NDC called me to ask about how UK did
and their current status.  They may consider to follow UK's example to
create a version for government use.

And if we can push them to move to Libreoffice earlier, I consider to hold
"Month of LibreOffice" campaign in Taiwan.

Regards,
Franklin