Artikel di bawah bilang bhw ada hadis2 yg dibuang, diubah dan disembunyikan
oleh orang Islam krn menceritakan kebejadan nabi dan/atau ajaran Islam. Di
bawah diceritakan nabi itu doyan minum alkohol, makanya hadis tsb mendadak
"menghilang", atau diubah.

Gua ga bisa bhs Arab, jadi ga bisa ngecek kebenaran isi hadis yg dimaksud yg
ada di website, tp logikanya adalah kalo yg nulis ini mau ngibul, kenapa hrs
ngasih link ke website tsb. Jadi, hadisnya beneran ada.

Berikutnya, kalo hadis cuma cerita si keparat pedophile itu minum air atau
minum susu, koq yg kayak gini aja hrs dijadikan hadis, ini kan ga ada
istimewanya sama sekali. Lain halnya kalo si pedophile itu minum miras.

Jadi gua rasa sih betul si keparat ini minum miras di hadis yg emang ada, lalu
orang Islam nutup2in kelakuan si keparat yg ga Islami itu. Udah biasa unt orang
Islam nutup2in kebusukan mereka atau nutup2in fakta yg ga Islam yg ada di
Quran, hadis atau lainnya.

http://www.faithfreedom.org/articles/op-ed/to-drink-or-not-to-drink-what-you-might-not-know-about-alcohol-and-islam/

Did Mohammad ever drink? Maybe…

This is the part that they don’t teach you in schools! I heard a rumor that
there was a Hadith (#3753) by Sahih Muslim (a reputable person) that says
Mohammad had an alcoholic drink (that was very common in his time). I also
heard that ever since that Hadith was exposed by non-muslims online a few years
ago, they have been trying to hide it so people cannot use it to criticize
Islam.
    We were with the messenger of Allah, PBUH and he asked for a drink. One of
his men said: “Oh Messenger of Allah, Can we offer you wine to drink?” He said
Yes. He (Gaber) went out looking for the drink and came back with a cup of
wine. The messenger (Peace Be Upon him) asked, “Have you covered it with a twig
in a transverse manner” He (Gaber) said, “Yes” and he (Muhammad) drank.
    Sahih Muslim – Hadith #3753

I did not really believe it, so I did some research online for Hadith number
3753…. with no luck at first. That number ended up pointing me to a different
Hadith or to nowhere. Then I found a screenshot taken a few years ago of the
Hadith described, but it was in Arabic. It was from a reputable website for the
Ministry of Islamic Affairs in Saudi Arabia. Since I speak Arabic, I read the
title of the Hadith, went to their “updated” website and looked it up by the
title (instead of the number). It turns out that the Hadith was still there
under a different number (now #2010) and it was not available in the English
translation (only in Arabic). It also looks like the Hadith was slightly
modified. They used the word “Laban” (Milk) instead of “”Nabidh” (which is
usually an alcoholic drink) to make it seem like Mohammad was talking about
something else instead of alcohol. Wow! They really went through some extensive
measures to make this Hadith
 difficult for the public to find. If the Hadith was really not talking about
alcohol, then why did they work so hard to hide it? All the links to that
original page do not exist anymore (except in some archives). If they were
telling the truth, they would have nothing to hide.

There was also a story about Mohammad performing wudu (ablution) with wine.

    Narrated by Abdullah bin Masoud (May God be pleased with him):
    He was with the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him on the night of the
jinn when he asked him if he had water. He answered that he had wine in a pot.
Mohammed said: Pour me some to do ablution and he did. [The] Prophet peace be
upon him [said]: “O Abdullah bin Masood it is a drink and a purifier.”
    Musnad Ahmad - Hadith #3594,

This part just seemed a little strange to me and I have to say that I only
found an original screenshot of this Hadith (at least so far… and only from my
brief research online). I am pretty sure that if I were to look it up in the
actual books I would find the Hadith in some of the older editions (before they
were able to modify anything).

In reality, I don’t care whether these Hadith’s are true or not. Drinking
should be something that is a personal choice. I just resent the fact that the
religion is trying to control what you decide to do with your life (whether
their prophet did it or not).