Aaaaah kebanyakan berhayal
baca koran orang normal dong
di CNN kagak ada.

________________________________
 From: item abu <item...@yahoo.com>
To: "proletar@yahoogroups.com" <proletar@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, February 4, 2012 12:45 AM
Subject: [proletar] Imam charged with three counts of sexual assault

Hehehe.... imam ngembatin anak2 cowok di mesjid. Ini tentunya sbg persiapan unt
ngembatin cowok2 muda di sorga.

http://ncnguyana.com/ncngy/index.php/local/local-news/social-issues/2224-imam-charged-with-three-counts-of-sexual-assault

Imam charged with three counts of sexual assault
    Published on Thursday, 02 February 2012 21:43
    Written by Super User

Imam Nizaam Ali has been remanded to prison until February 9 after he was
charged with having sex with under aged boys. He made his first court
appearance in the Sparendaam Magistrate's Court today before magistrate Alex
Moore.

The act was allegedly committed on three boys all under the age of twelve,
between December 6 and 31, 2011 at a Masjid at D Field Sophia. The matter was
indictable and he was not required to plea. The man appeared before magistrate
Alex Moore in the Sparendaam Magistrates Court, East Coast Demerara.

The public, including media operatives were barred from the haering which
lasted for almost two hours Meanwhile one of the victims mother says after
several weeks of investigations she is getting the feeling that justice will be
served. She added that it has been very difficult for the children however she
has faith in god that they will soon be okay.

“I get a relief to know that Part of justice is already being solved, I get a
relief”, one of the victims mother said. “They are traumatized and they are
still in protective custody and I will visit them and let them know that
justice is being served but still wants counseling for the children”

The woman said when she was told of the incident she did not believe the
children until a medical examination confirmed the boys claims. Ali’s lawyer
was Vic Puran and the prosecutor Sergeant Brown.