Agama islam itu adalalah agama najis..

Agama nista lagi menjijikkan.

Agama yang mengerikan..

Kashgari menulis tweets ini, sekarang dia ditahan..

On your birthday, I shall not bow to you. I shall not kiss your hand. Rather, I
shall shake it as equals do, and smile at you as you smile at me. I shall speak
to you as a friend, no more.
        On your birthday, I find you wherever I turn. I will say that I have
loved aspects of you, hated others, and could not understand many more.
        On your birthday, I will say that I have loved the rebel in you, that
you've always been a source of inspiration to me, and that I do not like the
halos of divinity around you. I shall not pray for you.

Alex Aan ngirim ke "Ateis Minang" kartun tentang kehidupan sex nabi babi
Muhamamd, sekarang dia diadili, diadukan oleh pengurus MUI yang berotak
kerbau...

Dan Abbas Amin yang dungu kayak anjing itu masih saja belum sadar bahwa agama
najis Islam yang dianutnya adalah agama biadab yagn mengerikan..