Dalam kejuaraan memperebutkan dominasi di dunia, pertandingan antara anjing
melawan auloh berakhir dgn skor: anjing 1 - auloh 0.
Soalnya, anjing berhasil menggagalkan misi Jibril yg disuruh auloh nurunin ayat
ke nabi.
Ga heran kalo fans Islam selalu dendam dan memusuhi anjing yg berhasil
mengalahkan auloh di gurun Arab di abad ke 7 tsb.

Sharia in action in Iran: Muslim cleric issues fatwa against dogs

"Once Gabriel promised the Prophet (that he would visit
him, but Gabriel did not come) and later on he said, 'We, angels, do not enter
a house which contains a picture or a dog.'" -- Sahih Bukhari
4.54.50

"Abdullah (b. Umar) (Allah be pleased with them) reported: Allah's
Messenger (may peace be upon him) ordered the killing of dogs and we
would send (men) in Medina and its corners and we did not spare any dog
that we did not kill, so much so that we killed the dog that accompanied the
wet she-camel belonging to the people of the desert." -- Sahih
Muslim 10.3811

"Narrated 'Aisha: The things which annul the prayers were mentioned
before me. They said, "Prayer is annulled by a dog, a donkey and a woman (if
they pass in front of the praying people)." I said, 'You have made
us (i.e. women) dogs.' I saw the Prophet praying while I used to lie in
my bed between him and the Qibla. Whenever I was in need of something, I would
slip away. for I disliked to face him." -- Sahih Bukhari 1.9.490

"Iran cleric issues fatwa against dogs," from Trend, July 2 (thanks to
Twostellas):

>An Iranian cleric Ayatollah Lotfollah Safi Golpaygani issued
 a fatwa against "buying, selling and keeping decorative dogs," the
Jomhouri Eslami newspaper reported.
>Ayatollah Lotfollah Safi Golpaygani said some people who are tricked
by or are partial to foreigners are trying to change society's religious
appearance into one like that of "Western deceivers.
>"One of their methods, writes the cleric, is the buying, selling and
keeping of decorative dogs and bringing them into the country, all of
which are religiously prohibited ."
>Golpaygani asked the police, judiciary and even private citizens who
he calls "people of honor" to prevent the continuation of such behavior.

Priorities!
Posted by Robert on July  2, 2012  9:07 AM  | 12 Comments