Hehehe... orang Islam itu emang selalu nganggap tukang bantai adalah pahlawan
dan orang soleh bertaqwa. Nabinya kan pedophile tukang bantai yg gila sex.

http://www.b92.net/eng/news/politics-article.php?yyyy=2012&mm=08&dd=06&nav_id=81645

Politics |  August 6, 2012  |  12:03
Controversy as WW2-era Muslim Nazi collaborator is honoredSource:
                                Beta, Press
BELGRADE --  Minister Without Portfolio Sulejman
Ugljanin will have to "report" to First Deputy PM Aleksandar Vučić over a
memorial plaque controversy, says tabloid Press.

The memorial in question was unveiled over the weekend in the
southwestern town of Novi Pazar, with Ugljanin in attendance, and was
dedicated to Aćif Hadžiahmetović, aka Aćif-Efendi.

Hadžiahmetović was a WW2-era Muslim (Bosniak) Nazi collaborator from the
Sandžak
region, who was in 1945 found guilty and executed for committing
monstrous crimes, including the murder of at least 7,000 Serbs.

Ugljanin could not be reached for comment on Monday, but Minister for Trade
Rasim Ljijić condemned his presence at the event.

Both Ugljanin and Ljajić are ethnic Muslims (Bosniaks) from the region
informally known as Sandžak, located in southwestern Serbia.

Vučić in the meantime publicly reacted by saying he would "talk to
Uglanin about the reasons for his presence at the ceremony", and
stressed that he "did not change his mind" about the war criminal that
was honored in Novi Pazar.

In 2009, Vučić warned and condemned
fans of the Novi Pazar football club, who chose to display a banner
reading "Aćif-Efendi Stadium", during a match against Red Star.

"I have not backed down one bit, nor will I give up on my position. I
stand by everything I said," Vučić noted on Monday. At the time, he
called for the prosecution to investigate the stadium incident.

Ljajić for his part said Ugljanin's presence was "impermissible, unacceptable,
and damaging".

"This is a political incident that can have very bad consequences,
above all for Sandžak which is an ethnically mixed region. The problem
is that now could come a spiral of rehabilitations that would be
unacceptable for the other nation, which means that all of us together
are taking five steps back," warned the minister.

The
controversial plaque was unveiled on Saturday in downtown Novi Pazar,
and is placed at the location where Hadžiahmetović's house once stood.

Beside Ugljanin, other officials in attendance were President of the
Bosniak National Council Esad Džudžević, Deputy Novi Pazar Mayor Ahmedin
 Škrijelj, and other council members.