Ada apa di Song of Song Salomon 5:16.

Nabi saya itu namanya terpampang dlm Song of Song Salomon yg berbahasa
Hebrew,opo ora hebat?

I have just this moment found out that Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) is
mentioned by name in the Song of Solomon chapter 5 verse 16:

"Hikko Mamittakim we kullo Muhammadim Zehdoodeh wa Zehraee Bayna Jerusalem."

"His mouth is most sweet: yea, he is altogether lovely. This is my beloved, and
this is my friend, O daughters of Jerusalem."

In the Hebrew language im is added for respect. Similarely im is added after the
name of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) to make it Muhammadim.

In the English translation they have translated the name of Prophet Muhammad
(pbuh) as "altogether lovely", but in the Old Testament in Hebrew, the name of
Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) is yet present !!

Tapi wong Yahudi sekarang kalau berdoa ditembok ratapan masih ngucapkan
Muhammadim.

Shalom,
Tawangalun.