Nggak tanggung-tanggung biadabnya tu nabi anjing tukang entotin bocah berumur 9
tahun.....

Narrated Anas bin Malik..

"A group of eight men from the tribe of 'Ukil came to the Prophet and then they
found the climate of Medina unsuitable for them. So, they said, "O Allah's
Apostle! Provide us with some milk." Allah's Apostle said, "I recommend that
you should join the herd of camels." So they went and drank the urine and the
milk of the camels (as a medicine) till they became healthy and fat. Then they
killed the shepherd and drove away the camels, and they became unbelievers
after they were Muslims. When the Prophet was informed by a shouter for help,
he sent some men in their pursuit, and before the sun rose high, they were
brought, and he had their hands and feet cut off. Then he ordered for nails
which were heated and passed over their eyes, and they were left in the Harra
(i.e. rocky land in Medina). They asked for water, and nobody provided them
with water till they died (Abu Qilaba, a sub-narrator said, "They committed
murder and theft and fought against Allah and His Apostle, and spread evil in
the land.") (Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 4, Book 52, Number 261)"