From: item abu <item...@yahoo.com>
Sender: proletar@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2012 09:07:19
To: proletar@yahoogroups.com<proletar@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [proletar] Muslim Protester Dies after Inhaling U.S. Flag Fumes

Hehehe... ada orang Islam mati krn ngisep asap dari bendera Amrik yg dibakar.

Apa yg mati ini dianggap mati sahid? Kan lagi berjihad di jalan auloh waktu
mati konyol spt itu.

Spt yg dikatakan David Wood di bawah ini, kalo Terry Jones mati waktu ngebakar
Quran, pasti orang Islam akan teriak2 bhw auloh sedang ngehukum si Jones. Tp
kali ini justru orang Islam pejihad di jalan auloh yg mati krn ngebakar bendera
Amrik, nunjukin auloh itu justru maha impoten.

Ah, ini sih konspirasi Amrik dan kaum Zionis Israel, CIA dan Mossad, yg bikin
bendera dr bahan nilon, spy yg ngebakar akan mati krn ngisep asapnya. aulohu
akbar!

(Si Teddy pasti mikir gua lagi muji2 Islam dan ngebela auloh, hehehe....)

http://www.answeringmuslims.com/

Tuesday, September 18, 2012
Muslim Protester Dies after Inhaling U.S. Flag Fumes

Has the world learned nothing from Bill Clinton? Don't inhale!

Hmmm. What would be the correct Islamic interpretation of this event?
Does it mean that Allah is upset at protests against America, and that
he has started smiting anyone who dares criticize our country? Or does
it mean that America is so poisonous, even the fumes of our flag are
deadly? I'm only raising the question because I know that if Terry Jones
 had dropped dead from the fumes of a burning Qur'an, Muslims would have
 been screaming "Allahu Akbar" and claiming his death as clear proof of
divine intervention.

FoxNews--Burning an American flag proved fatal for a
Pakistani protester, who reportedly died from inhaling fumes from the
ignited icon of independence.

>Some 10,000 people rallied this week in Lahore, the capital of the
Punjab province, to protest the movie trailer that Muslims say insults
Islam, according to the International Herald-Tribune. One participant,
identified as Abdullah Ismail, died after being taken to an area
hospital. Witnesses said he had complained of feeling sick  from the
smoke from American flags burnt at the rally. (Continue Reading.)Posted by
David Wood    at 6:10 PM  1 comment:       Links to this post