 From: Musik hari Ini <musikhari...@yahoo.com>
To: "proletar@yahoogroups.com" <proletar@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, 27 September 2012 5:43 AM
Subject: [proletar] Item Tolol/: Muslims hold 280 Christians hostage

Omong kosong kagak ada di CNN

pasti karangan orang2 elu itu.

________________________________
From: item abu <item...@yahoo.com>
To: "proletar@yahoogroups.com" <proletar@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, September 26, 2012 5:38 PM
Subject: [proletar] Syria: Muslims hold 280 Christians hostage

Hehehe... Islam itu emang agama yg benar, benar2 biadab dan bejad

Syria: Muslims hold 280 Christians hostage

But remember: don't call this "savage," or Mona Eltahawy will get you with her
pink spray paint.

"ASIA/SYRIA - Rableh: 280 Christians held hostage," from Agenzia Fides,
September 25 (thanks to all who sent this in):

>Homs (Agenzia Fides) – Christians kidnapped in the village
of Rableh, on the border with Lebanon, in western Syria, spreads: after
the maxi kidnapping which occurred yesterday, of 150 people (see Fides
article 25/9), today another 130 civilians were detained and kidnapped
by armed gangs in the area, creating a group of 280 hostages. As local
sources of Fides report, the hostages were crammed into a school in the
village of Gousseh, while the kidnappers released the women that had
been stopped previously. The armed kidnappers announced that they intend
to wait for their head and then discuss any possible ransom.

>In the Christian community of Rableh there is a lot of fear
as yesterday three Christians, who had been kidnapped in the village of
Said Naya a few days ago, were found murdered on the side of a road. According
to a local priest, who asked to remain anonymous told Fides,
"This is not a persecution, but a maneuver to spread suspicion and
mistrust and incite sectarian war." The local committee of the
"Mussalaha", is looking for dialogue and a peaceful solution. The point
is that we are talking about "unidentified armed gangs and out of
control, they act independently and are not connected to the Free Syrian Army.
This makes any negotiations much more difficult, " observes our
source. According to Fides sources, in Syria there are currently about
2,000 armed groups not related to the FSE, with their own agenda, that
try to pollute the ongoing conflict between rebels and loyalists. (PA)
(Agenzia Fides 25/09/2012)