From: Bukan Pedanda <bukan.peda...@yahoo.com>
Subject: [proletar] Re: Agama najis islam yang mengerikan...
To: proletar@yahoogroups.com

Nih satu lagi lanjutan hadits najis sahih Bukhari yang mengerikan itu..

Volume 9, Book 84, Number 58:

Narrated Abu Burda:

Abu Musa said, "I came to the Prophet along with two men (from the tribe) of
Ash'ariyin, one on my right and the other on my left, while Allah's Apostle was
brushing his teeth (with a Siwak), and both men asked him for some employment.
The Prophet said, 'O Abu Musa (O 'Abdullah bin Qais!).' I said, 'By Him Who
sent you with the Truth, these two men did not tell me what was in their hearts
and I did not feel (realize) that they were seeking employment.' As if I were
looking now at his Siwak being drawn to a corner under his lips, and he said,
'We never (or, we do not) appoint for our affairs anyone who seeks to be
employed. But O Abu Musa! (or 'Abdullah bin Qais!) Go to Yemen.'" The Prophet
then sent Mu'adh bin Jabal after him and when Mu'adh reached him, he spread out
a cushion for him and requested him to get down (and sit on the cushion).
Behold: There was a fettered man beside Abu Muisa. Mu'adh asked, "Who is this
(man)?" Abu Muisa said, "He was a Jew
 and became a Muslim and then reverted back to Judaism." Then Abu Muisa
requested Mu'adh to sit down but Mu'adh said, "I will not sit down till he has
been killed. This is the judgment of Allah and His Apostle (for such cases) and
repeated it thrice. Then Abu Musa ordered that the man be killed, and he was
killed. Abu Musa added, "Then we discussed the night prayers and one of us
said, 'I pray and sleep, and I hope that Allah will reward me for my sleep as
well as for my prayers.'"