Soalnya emang kerjanya doyan melanggar HAM

-----Original Message-----
From: "suryana" <gsury...@indo.net.id>
Sender: proletar@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2013 18:14:35
To: <proletar@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [proletar] India oh India

Di Negara India, kasus perkosaan meningkat tajam, kenaikan mencapai 700 %,
mulai dari 1971.
Dan 25 % terpusat dikota New Delhi.

Entah kenaikan tsb disebabkan terlalu mudahnya mengakses situs pornografi,
entah karena film yg berbau pornografi.

Eniwe buat binatang purba bersel satu amuba bencong juspig cs akan
menyatakan bahwa orang Islam lagi membuat ulah.
+++++

Two mins silence for Delhi rape victim at awards ceremony

"The Cine awards hosted by a popular channel started with the film
fraternity paying tribute to Delhi rape victim Jyoti Singh Pandey.

All the attendees stood up and observed a two minute silence to mourn the
death of the braveheart. Later, hosts Abhishek Bachchan and Riteish Deshmukh
lightened the mood with their histrionics.

Vivek Obeoroi, who came to the awards with heavily pregnant wife Priyanka
Alva, divulged how he takes care of his wife during these times. He said he
took care of her eating schedule. "Even when I am working, I take care to
ensure that she is looked after well. My sister has just had a baby, so now,
I am more experienced in having a child," he said. Priyanka is due to
deliver next month.
===========

Delhi is volatile, aggressive and unsafe for women: Chitrangada

" You are a Delhi girl. The city is not considered to be very safe for
women. Any untoward incident you remember?
Delhi is volatile, very aggressive and unsafe for women. There is a lot of
floating population and differences in mentality because of the various
backgrounds people come from. When I was in a hostel in Delhi, travelling in
public transport was very unsafe. I have been eve-teased umpteen number of
times, it is very normal there. Sometimes it would get really scary. I
remember a car with tinted glasses would regularly pull along and slow down
while we would be walking back to the hostel and we would start walking
faster. Once the car came closer and somebody opened the door and we started
running. I feel that the protest that has happened in the wake of the recent
gang-rape has made men more sensitive towards women. "