Hehehe.... bisa dibilang semua cewek di Mesir mengalami pelecehan seksual.

Hebatnya, menteri Mesir yg anggota IM bilang pelecehan seksual secara
verbal yg dilakukan si menteri itu emang udah biasa diomongin.

Dan ulama jg nongol di tv bilang silakan aja pegang2 cewek kalo si
cewek ga ditutupin semuanya.

Dii jaman Islam di bawah IM ini, pelecehan thd cewek2 makin menjadi2.
Ini tentunya krn Islam itu emang agama yg benar, hehehe...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-22402053

4 May 2013 Last updated at 06:31 GMT

Egypt minister's remarks fuel sexual harassment debate
By Aleem Maqbool BBC News, Cairo

A recent UN survey suggested an astounding 99.3% of Egyptian women had
experienced harassment of one form or another. Sixty percent of those
asked said they had been touched inappropriately.

Of course, the problems started within Egyptian society long before
the 2011 revolution that ousted Hosni Mubarak, but they do appear to
be worsening.

And just when the issue of sexual harassment needs decisive action,
Egypt's Information Minister Salah Abdul Maksoud has caused outrage by
making remarks to a female reporter that appear highly derogatory,
though the minister himself is unrepentant.

"In the news conference, I asked him: 'Where is media freedom?'" says
the journalist involved, Nada Mohamed.

"He said to me: 'Come here and I'll show you.' Then he laughed," she
says. "This was clear harassment. I was shocked."

As it happens, Ms Mohamed's parents both accompanied her to the news conference.

"We went with Nada because things are so bad these days with security
for girls, I don't want to leave her alone," says her father, Mohamed.
"I call her 10 times a day if I am not with her, I am so worried."

"Then the minister said what he did and I was so angry, but it was not
the place to start shouting. But I am happy other people have
responded."

'Anti-Islamist prejudice'

There have been protests against Mr Abdul Maksoud and he has been
questioned about his comments. But he has justified his actions by
saying it was a turn of phrase that is common in Egypt.

The minister remains in his post and there his been no condemnation or
apology for what he said from the Muslim Brotherhood, the Islamist
movement to which he and President Mohammed Morsi belong.

Brotherhood supporters bristle at the suggestion that women's rights
have been adversely affected by its rule.

"The evidence is that this is simply not true," says Dina Zakariya, a
television presenter and also one of the leading female voices within
the movement.

"I agree, there are problems, but who says it is because of the Muslim
Brotherhood?"

It is Ms Zakariya's view that those who blame her movement for a
negative impact on women's rights are prejudiced against Islamist
groups.

"President Morsi is supporting an initiative, proposed by different
women's organisations, calling for greater women's rights. That means
he wants to meet their demands."

Government 'silent'

But many critics feel the information minister's remarks are more
indicative of the Muslim Brotherhood's attitude towards women and
their rights.

Furthermore, they feel the movement has failed to take the lead in
tackling a problem that already appears to have got out of hand.

"It may not be their direct message that harassing women is OK, but
when the government keeps silent about these issues, it makes things
worse," says Someyya Hussein.

Ms Hussein has twice been seriously sexually assaulted in public places.

She says she has witnessed harassment from boys as young as 11 or 12
years old, and feels it all starts with signals from people of power.

"Clerics appear on TV inciting people, telling men they have the right
to touch a girl if she is not 'properly' covered up. They should be
stopped and brought to account but they are not," she says.

Egyptians will tell you that women now are dressing far more
conservatively than they did just a few years back.

That is certainly no guarantee that they will be left alone. Many of
those reporting harassment wear headscarves or even the niqab, which
covers the face.

But there are some young women who are reacting against the cultural
flow, by removing their veils.

"I originally wore the veil to fit in. All my classmates wore it,"
18-year-old Nesma Hamoda says.

"But now with the Muslim Brotherhood, I see women are treated like
objects instead of actual human beings and I don't want to be a part
of it, or a part of the 'covering it up' culture."

However, Ms Hamoda says that in the current social climate, it will
not be easy, and that even friends of hers have criticised her for
suggesting that she remove her headscarf.

"I will wait until after my exams because I know it will be a big
stress, but I have to give my statement that I am against the way my
country is headed," she adds.

"It is clear that women in Egypt are facing extraordinary levels of
sexual harassment."