Jadi buat orang2 Saudi yg soleh dan bertaqwa ini, merkosa itu adalah
sesuatu yg remeh dan bisa dilakukan dgn mudahnya kayak orang pergi ke
pasar. Ga ada perasaan bersalah.

Emang begitulah ajaran Islam yg benar, krn nabi dkk itu jg tukang merkosa
cewek, mungkin jg tukang merkosa binatang.

http://themuslimissue.wordpress.com/2013/07/10/rape-in-saudi-arabia-reporter-has-eye-opening-conversation-with-young-saudi-males/

Rape in Saudi Arabia: Reporter Has Eye-Opening Conversation with Young
Saudi Males
July 10, 2013 · by
Moderator<http://themuslimissue.wordpress.com/author/administration01/>·
in Muslims
WorldWide <http://themuslimissue.wordpress.com/category/muslims-worldwide/>

1 Vote

Frank Talk, and Warnings, in a Saudi Desert By MICHAEL SLACKMAN
<http://thelede.blogs.nytimes.com/author/michael-slackman/>  | The New York
Times   .
[image: Majlis Icon]
*While reporting for our series Generation
Faithful<http://topics.nytimes.com/top/news/world/series/generation_faithful/index.html>,
we wanted to get to know young Saudis, rich and poor, English speaking and
Arabic only. There were many people beyond those in the articles who helped
us learn about the lives and views of young Saudis. Here’s one moment.
*

For privacy and a little sense of freedom, Saudi youths often go out to the
desert. So when I wanted to talk to some young men, a friend suggested we
drive outside of Riyadh. At the edge of the city, I sat with the friend and
a female Egyptian journalist I was traveling with to talk to six Saudi men,
ages 19 to 26. They all worked for the Saudi military.

The sun was setting as a shadow began to blanket the rolling sand dunes.
Dry wood crackled on a bright orange fire, a blackened coffee pot sat by
the glowing coals and sweet dates, sticky to the touch, were passed around.
It was a beautiful, peaceful scene, soon to be interrupted.

“You’re reckless,” one of the young men said to me.

He said that it was dangerous to drive into the desert with a group of
Saudi men we did not know well. He said we were lucky to have been invited
by someone who was honest and trustworthy. Otherwise he said, we might have
been attacked.

“The way a Saudi would think is ‘What is this girl doing here alone?’ If
you are with a man, you better be his sister or his wife.”

That was Fahd’s explanation. He was 26 years old. He was seated on one side
of the fire, the glow of the flames dancing across his face.

“Quiet, you are scaring them,” said the friend who took us to the desert.

Perhaps this was a bit of male bonding, of young guys showing off to the
foreigners. But the tone was casual, the looks casual, the whole
conversation amazingly casual. The Egyptian woman asked how he would treat
us if we had not been introduced by our friend.
“What would you do if we were with someone else?” she asked. “I would get
rid of him and try something with you,” he replied. “Not rape, I would try
to do something, to get you to do something.” “And if I said no?” she
asked. “Then
I would rape you.”

That was it. None of the other young men seemed surprised, or sounded an
objection. Would he really do it? Probably not. And neither would the other
young men there, the ones who quietly nodded. But no one said “just
kidding.” What they said was that this was a serious possibility we needed
to be aware of. They acknowledged that rape was against their religion, but
as a sin, they put it in the same category as a woman working with a man in
the desert trying to understand young Saudi men.

‘Ninety percent of Saudis would think it is not right,” Fahd said. “An
Egyptian girl with an American man, or a girl alone, what is she doing
here?”