Di bawah ini ada daftar fatwa yg berhubungan dgn zinah dan incest dr
http://www.islamweb.net/emainpage/index.php?page=fatwa&tab=1&vPart=884.

Ada 51 fatwa, yg di bawah itu cuma halaman pertamanya.

Ada banyak fatwa di daftar sehubungan dgn incest dan pemerkosaan oleh
anggota keluarga, menunjukkan orang2 Islam itu emang gila sex, tukang
merkosa dan pedophile, serta doyan incest jg.

Silakan lihat apa kata ahli Islam yg ngasih pendapatnya di fatwa tsb, maka
kita akan tahu betapa bejad dan biadabnya agama Islam.

Perhatikan jg ga ada istilah MERKOSA di daftar fatwa, yg berarti Islam itu
sebetulnya ga mengakui adanya pemerkosaan. Makanya si ajeg mati2an kaing2
ga ada pemerkosaan di Tahrir Square.

Fornication, adultery and incest Root
<http://www.islamweb.net/emainpage/index.php?page=fatwa&tab=1> > Women and
Family<http://www.islamweb.net/emainpage/index.php?page=fatwa&tab=1&vPart=28>>
Social
Problems<http://www.islamweb.net/emainpage/index.php?page=fatwa&tab=1&vPart=238>>
Fornication,
adultery and incest
<http://www.islamweb.net/emainpage/index.php?page=fatwa&tab=1&vPart=884>
 51 Fatwas
<Previous | Page of 3 |
Next<http://www.islamweb.net/emainpage/index.php?page=fatwa&tab=1&vPart=884&startno=20>

  A case of incestuous marriage based on doubt of
lineage<http://www.islamweb.net/emainpage/index.php?page=showfatwa&Option=FatwaId&Id=203779>
  Friday 26-4-2013
Assalaamu alikum wr wb, Three months ago, our daughter moved back home with
us from her (my husband's brother) uncle and Aunty's house , a few weeks
later we found out that in the past four years she and..
More<http://www.islamweb.net/emainpage/index.php?page=showfatwa&Option=FatwaId&Id=203779>
  Her husband's uncle tried to sexually abuse
her<http://www.islamweb.net/emainpage/index.php?page=showfatwa&Option=FatwaId&Id=202255>
  Tuesday 2-4-2013
Assalamu Alaikum. I need some guidance and advices in sexual abuse by a
family member. My husband's maternal uncle tried to sexually abuse me (like
trying to hug me, kiss on my cheek, trying to touch me..
More<http://www.islamweb.net/emainpage/index.php?page=showfatwa&Option=FatwaId&Id=202255>
  Conceal his sin, but don't let him be in seclusion with
her<http://www.islamweb.net/emainpage/index.php?page=showfatwa&Option=FatwaId&Id=184937>
  Wednesday 8-8-2012
 my husband has sexually assaulted our daughter of 14 years old. She says
he came in her bedroom, lied down behind her, undress her undergarment and
put his private part from behind to front...
More<http://www.islamweb.net/emainpage/index.php?page=showfatwa&Option=FatwaId&Id=184937>
  Her uncle sexually abused her when she was
young<http://www.islamweb.net/emainpage/index.php?page=showfatwa&Option=FatwaId&Id=179537>
  Wednesday 16-5-2012
 A girl was child sex abused when she was 3rd or 4th grade. Her uncle asked
her to remove her clothes, just made her slept on his body for 2 times. Her
uncle just asked her mom to take the girl along..
More<http://www.islamweb.net/emainpage/index.php?page=showfatwa&Option=FatwaId&Id=179537>
  Precautions and rulings in tracing back a child to its father in case of
fornication<http://www.islamweb.net/emainpage/index.php?page=showfatwa&Option=FatwaId&Id=168603>
  Thursday 1-12-2011
My question is I was raped in side my house I was too scared to tell my
husband .The offender blackmailed and threatened to harm my family if I
don’t do as he says. He introduced me to his wife and his..
More<http://www.islamweb.net/emainpage/index.php?page=showfatwa&Option=FatwaId&Id=168603>
  A daughter accusing her father of sexual
abuse<http://www.islamweb.net/emainpage/index.php?page=showfatwa&Option=FatwaId&Id=156817>
  Wednesday 18-5-2011
 A 14 yr old girl has accused her father of sexually abuse since the age of
9 and also of rape. The mother of the girl says the father has admitted the
abuse but not the rape. The father is now flatly..
More<http://www.islamweb.net/emainpage/index.php?page=showfatwa&Option=FatwaId&Id=156817>
  She was sexually abused by her married
brother<http://www.islamweb.net/emainpage/index.php?page=showfatwa&Option=FatwaId&Id=146539>
  Thursday 6-1-2011
 Asalamualikum wa rehmatullahi wa barakatu, My question is regarding my
friend age 14 her brother who was 26 yrs old started acting wierd with her.
He started to touch her in wrong places forcefully and..
More<http://www.islamweb.net/emainpage/index.php?page=showfatwa&Option=FatwaId&Id=146539>
  Committed adultery with a married woman and wants to marry
her<http://www.islamweb.net/emainpage/index.php?page=showfatwa&Option=FatwaId&Id=129377>
  Sunday 22-11-2009
I am 26 years old muslim working here in saudi arabia. I committed zina to
a non muslim girl who have a family of her own and still living with them.
I know that the youngest daughter she have right now..
More<http://www.islamweb.net/emainpage/index.php?page=showfatwa&Option=FatwaId&Id=129377>
  His mother sexually abused him when he was a
child<http://www.islamweb.net/emainpage/index.php?page=showfatwa&Option=FatwaId&Id=127982>
  Sunday 18-10-2009
"AOA, this a memory that i kept within myself but now its bthering me alott
n to tell some thing like this courage is needed and after buildin in
tellin i dunt knwo how to explain it but i m trying.when..
More<http://www.islamweb.net/emainpage/index.php?page=showfatwa&Option=FatwaId&Id=127982>
  His wife confessed to him that her uncle had sexually abused her in the
past<http://www.islamweb.net/emainpage/index.php?page=showfatwa&Option=FatwaId&Id=127908>
  Wednesday 14-10-2009
assalam walikum, i got married recently and i was really frustutaed with my
wife behaviour. when i emphasized her, she revealed her past from the age
of 8, that her maternal uncle used to lure her by..
More<http://www.islamweb.net/emainpage/index.php?page=showfatwa&Option=FatwaId&Id=127908>
  She forgot about her sexual abuse in the
past<http://www.islamweb.net/emainpage/index.php?page=showfatwa&Option=FatwaId&Id=119481>
  Tuesday 24-3-2009
a woman in our community was sexually abuse as a young child at home by a
family member and spoke nothing of it to anyone till now. she has put it
behind her and has a good haapy life now, but yet she still..
More<http://www.islamweb.net/emainpage/index.php?page=showfatwa&Option=FatwaId&Id=119481>
  Child sexually abused by his
grandmother<http://www.islamweb.net/emainpage/index.php?page=showfatwa&Option=FatwaId&Id=118758>
  Wednesday 4-3-2009
Asalam Alikom wa Rahmtuallah Wa Baraktuh. It has come to my families
attention, that one of my male step grandchildren, has been sexually abused
by their Maternal grandmother. The child is only 4..
More<http://www.islamweb.net/emainpage/index.php?page=showfatwa&Option=FatwaId&Id=118758>
  A brother touching his sister with
lust<http://www.islamweb.net/emainpage/index.php?page=showfatwa&Option=FatwaId&Id=98694>
  Sunday 2-9-2007
 plz let me know that is there any complications and problem occurs if a
brother touches his sister with lust and dsire, plz reply is there any
problem occurs between their relatiuonships and with..
More<http://www.islamweb.net/emainpage/index.php?page=showfatwa&Option=FatwaId&Id=98694>
  Abused his retarded aunt
sexually<http://www.islamweb.net/emainpage/index.php?page=showfatwa&Option=FatwaId&Id=96113>
  Monday 21-5-2007
A person forced ahis aunt to be naked .She is mentally abnormal. He didnt
penetrated his sexual organ in her any holes.neither back nor front. But in
her hips. He wants to know the punishment for his blunder..
More<http://www.islamweb.net/emainpage/index.php?page=showfatwa&Option=FatwaId&Id=96113>
  A girl forced him to commit Zina with
her<http://www.islamweb.net/emainpage/index.php?page=showfatwa&Option=FatwaId&Id=94127>
  Sunday 8-4-2007
a boy was sleeping and girl forced him to hav sex but the boy was not ready
for it ...is it a sin?..
More<http://www.islamweb.net/emainpage/index.php?page=showfatwa&Option=FatwaId&Id=94127>
  Her father-in-law wants to abuse her
sexually<http://www.islamweb.net/emainpage/index.php?page=showfatwa&Option=FatwaId&Id=92408>
  Thursday 7-9-2006
 Assalamu Alaikum, my father in law wants to kiss me, but he even touches
the breasts and the sharamgha,(with my cloth), when i am alone at home, if
i never allowed him to do, he spreads false propaganda..
More<http://www.islamweb.net/emainpage/index.php?page=showfatwa&Option=FatwaId&Id=92408>
  Looking with a desire is absolutely
forbidden<http://www.islamweb.net/emainpage/index.php?page=showfatwa&Option=FatwaId&Id=91508>
  Sunday 26-3-2006
 I am twenty two years old and I often masturbate and I think about my
elder sister who is married and aged 35, and desire her for sexual
intercourse, what should I do? ..
More<http://www.islamweb.net/emainpage/index.php?page=showfatwa&Option=FatwaId&Id=91508>
  Wife having illegal relations with a man while her husband is working
abroad<http://www.islamweb.net/emainpage/index.php?page=showfatwa&Option=FatwaId&Id=91282>
  Wednesday 15-3-2006
One of my married friends is out to Gulf since last 3 years without his
wife and 2 children due to a sound financial reason. He now recently
visited to his place and surprised to know that his wife having..
More<http://www.islamweb.net/emainpage/index.php?page=showfatwa&Option=FatwaId&Id=91282>
  Sexually abused by her uncle when she was
13<http://www.islamweb.net/emainpage/index.php?page=showfatwa&Option=FatwaId&Id=90501>
  Monday 12-9-2005
 I was either 12 or 13 years old when I went to Pakistan on holiday. While
I was on holiday, my maternal uncle used to play games like adults tend to
do with children. Innocent running, jumping and hiding...
More<http://www.islamweb.net/emainpage/index.php?page=showfatwa&Option=FatwaId&Id=90501>
  Prostitution
<http://www.islamweb.net/emainpage/index.php?page=showfatwa&Option=FatwaId&Id=90336>
  Monday 8-8-2005
 Is it ever alright for a woman to enter prostitution, say if she is forced
into it by poverty. Also, are there any circumstances where it is ok for a
man to use a prostitute? ..
More<http://www.islamweb.net/emainpage/index.php?page=showfatwa&Option=FatwaId&Id=90336>

 51 Fatwas