Hehehe... nabi itu maksa cewe buat jd bininya sambil megang2 si cewe.

Orang Shia aja bilang ini perbuatan bejad, tp ini ada di hadis Bukhari yg
dianggap sbg yg paling sahih secara umum.

Jadi nabi Islam itu bejad bukan?

Eighteenth example of Sunni morality – Rasulullah’s touching a woman before
marriage

Whilst Mut’ah carries some conditions / rules, the Ahl as-Sunnah have
presented our Holy Prophet (s) in such a disgraceful manner, that destroys
the idea that Rasulullah (s) was a paragon of moral virtue, or possessed of
any morality at all. This is evidenced by the episode of Jauniyya in Sahih
al Bukhari Volume 7, hadith number 182:

*We went out with the Prophet to a garden called Ash-Shaut till we reached
two walls between which we sat down. The Prophet said, “Sit here,” and went
in (the garden). The Jauniyya (a lady from Bani Jaun) had been brought and
lodged in a house in a date-palm garden in the home of Umaima bint
An-Nu’man bin Sharahil, and her wet nurse was with her. When the Prophet
entered upon her, he said to her, “Give me yourself (in marriage) as a
gift.” She said, “Can a princess give herself in marriage to an ordinary
man?” The Prophet raised his hand to pat her so that she might become
tranquil. She said, “I seek refuge with Allah from you.” He said, “You have
sought refuge with One Who gives refuge. Then the Prophet came out to us
and said, “O Abu Usaid! Give her two white linen dresses to wear and let
her go back to her family.” Narrated Sahl and Abu Usaid: The Prophet
married Umaima bint Sharahil, and when she was brought to him, he stretched
his hand towards her. It seemed that she disliked that, whereupon the
Prophet ordered Abu Usaid to prepare her and to provide her with two white
linen dresses.*
Comment

Here, we see the Final Prophet of Islam asking this woman to marry him
without a dowry (hence use of the phrase “as a gift”). She refuses and gets
angry, and he tries to touch her on her back, even though they are not even
married. This is Sunni Islam: it is halaal to touch woman on the back whom
you are not married to, but haram to contract a temporary marriage.