Fatwa di bawah bilang kalo bapak ngembat anak ceweknya sendiri, maka ga
boleh ngungkapin kebejadan si bapak tsb kalo si bapak udah bertobat, cukup
ngejaga spy si anak ga berduaan dgn bapaknya lagi, dan si anak hrs pake
jilbab di depan bapaknya.

Sementara si ibu sendiri msh halal buat si bapak dan perkawinannya msh
tetap valid.

Jadi kalo misal si habe ngembat anak ceweknya 1x, maka aman ga akan ada
masalah asal ngaku lagi khilaf. Pokoknya udah cicip2, sementara bininya msh
terus halal.

Islam itu emang agama yg benar, hehehe...

http://www.islamweb.net/emainpage/index.php?page=showfatwa&Option=FatwaId&Id=184937
Fatwa No : 184937 Conceal his sin, but don't let him be in seclusion with
her   Fatwa Date : Ramadan 20, 1433 / 8-8-2012
 *Question*

   my husband has sexually assaulted our daughter of 14 years old. She says
he came in her bedroom, lied down behind her, undress her undergarment and
put his private part from behind to front. she is not sure if it was
entered or not. he left it there a while and then went away. I have thrown
him out the day if found out. He denies it but i dont believe him. He says
it is unintentional if it happend. Could i give him another chance. He says
he realises his faults now and that he was away from deen and zikr and it
is very important to be focused with islaim If i look at whats happend i
hate this man. but when i look at the 17 years w've spent together i feel
emotionally shattered. Two people who have been told the situation say that
in islamic shariah we could no longer live as husband and wife after his
action. I don;t event know if I can live with him anymore but would still
like to rectify the situation. Please could you tell me is our nikah now
haraam
   Answer

All perfect praise be to Allaah, The Lord of the Worlds. I testify that
there is none worthy of worship except Allaah, and that Muhammad , is His
slave and Messenger.

What this man did is a great, abominable and obnoxious sin. In addition to
its being a great sin, it is contrary to the Fitrah and the natural
predisposition of human beings as we have clarified in Fataawa
88782<http://www.islamweb.net/emainpage/index.php?page=showfatwa&Option=FatwaId&lang=E&Id=88782>and
86063<http://www.islamweb.net/emainpage/index.php?page=showfatwa&Option=FatwaId&lang=E&Id=86063>.

Dear Sister, what your husband did does not make you forbidden for him and
it does not invalidate the marriage. However, you should conceal his sin
and not disclose it to people, especially since he claims that he has
repented and has become righteous, and that he even denies doing it.

Nevertheless, you should be careful of him and not leave any occasion for
him to be in seclusion with your daughter lest he should do the same thing
again as he cannot be trusted. Also, your daughter should observe Hijaab in
front of him as long as it is feared that he would commit what is forbidden
with her.

Allaah Knows best.