Spt yg gua bilang sebelumnya, orang Islam itu lbh suka ngorbanin sesama
muslimnya demi auloh

 Paris: Police Called When Muslim Objects to His Wife Being Assisted by
Male Doctor During
Childbirth<http://www.islamversuseurope.blogspot.com/2013/08/paris-police-called-when-muslim-objects.html>
13:16 | Posted by Cheradenine Zakalwe

I want to report about a revolting incident that occurred almost right in
front of me: day-to-day Islamic sexism in a maternity ward.

The facts: in the heart of Paris, my wife was in a labour and delivery
room. Throughout the childbirth area, we were wearing blue clothes that
were supposed to help minimise biological contamination.

I came out of the room and walked right into a big revolver in its holster,
in the belt of a uniformed police officer. Astonished, I walked forward and
saw that a group of three police officers was engaged in a discussion with
several members of staff.

I asked a nurse what was happening. Very upset, she told me that a Muslim
woman was giving birth and that her condition required the intervention of
a doctor. When the husband learned that only a male doctor was available,
he refused. When the staff present did not want to pay heed to this
refusal, the husband started to get worked up to the point where the staff
called the police to calm him down.

Source: Riposte
laïque<http://ripostelaique.com/maternite-parisienne-un-musulman-soppose-a-lintervention-dun-medecin-la-police-doit-intervenir.html>
 Labels: France<http://www.islamversuseurope.blogspot.com/search/label/France>,