Orang2 Islam di Mesir ini saling berhadapan sbg musuh, tp mereka sama2
nuduh lawan mereka itu sbg agen Yahudi. Hal yg sama jg tjd di Suriah.

Orang2 Islam itu emang tukang fitnah dan ngibul, selalu mengkambinghitamkan
Yahudi, padahal sebetulnya mereka sendiri pelakunya.

Apa persamaan antara orang2 Islam tukang ngibul yg saling bantai tsb? Ya
mereka itu orang Islam, makanya mereka saling fitnah dan saling bunuh demi
merebut kekuasaan, ga beda dgn anjing kelaparan yg rebutan tulang.

August 18, 2013
Egypt: Both sides accuse the other of being agents of the
Jews<http://www.jihadwatch.org/2013/08/egypt-both-sides-accuse-the-other-of-being-agents-of-the-jews.html>

Here is a reminder that the foes of the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt are not
made up entirely of democratic pluralists. Among them are some (at least)
who cling to age-old hatreds, and indulge in the same kneejerk reaction as
their opponents do: that any foe, any enemy, must be an agent or stooge of
the ubiquitous cosmic enemy, the Jews, whom the Qur'an designates as "the
most intense of the people in animosity toward the believers" (5:82).

 "Egyptian Association for Change Spokesman: Muslim Brotherhood Implements
the Methods of the Jews," from
MEMRI<http://www.memri.org/clip/en/0/0/0/0/0/0/3944.htm>,
August 14:

Following are excerpts from a statement by Ahmad Taha Al-Naqr, spokesman of
the Egyptian Association for Change, which aired on ON TV on August 14,
2013.

Ahmad Taha Al-Naqr: I'd like to focus on the connection between the Jews
and the Muslim Brotherhood. The MB have adopted the policy of the Jews, and
they are implementing it to the letter, with respect to the invasion of the
media, presenting an image of eternal victims…

They use violence and view others as Gentiles. The Jews always say that
non-Jews are Gentiles and that it is permitted to kill them – Gentiles can
be killed or banished, like they do to the Palestinians.

The [August 14] Rabaa massacre was orchestrated in the same style as the
historical Masada massacre of the Jews, so that the MB would be able to
continue to harp on about it, thus justifying foreign intervention in the
affairs of Egypt. They actually demanded such foreign intervention. Anyone
demanding intervention in his country's affairs is committing high treason.
They simply clone and implement the image of the Jews.

And the flip side:

 "Al-Jazeera Commentator, Former MB Official, Gamal Nassar: Al-Sisi Is
Jewish, Implementing Protocols of Elders of Zion in Egypt," from
MEMRI<http://www.memri.org/clip/en/0/0/0/0/0/0/3948.htm>,
August 17:

Following are excerpts from a statement made by Gamal Nassar, former media
secretary to the General Guide of the Muslim Brotherhood, which aired on
the Al-Jazeera network on August 17, 2013.

Gamal Nassar: I was trying to figure out Al-Sisi's origins. I wanted to
know more about him. I was surprised to learn, from the Algerian Al-Watan
newspaper, that Al-Sisi is of Jewish origin. His mother is called Mulaika
Titani, and her brother was a member of the Jewish Haganah organization.
Thus, we see that this man, by any standard, is implementing a Zionist plan
to divide Egypt.

[…]

This man, who heads the armed forces today, is committing a crime, in the
full sense of the word. Many massacres have taken place. In my opinion, if
decisive measures are not taken, the massacres will continue. Al-Sisi has
come to destroy everything.

[…]

Within the framework of his plot, he wants to ignite civil war, in order to
portray himself as trying to protect state institutions, while he, in fact,
is the one who is burning them down. He portrays himself as trying to
defend national security, while he, in fact, is undermining it. In short,
he wants to set the state of Egypt ablaze.

This is a Zionist plot, and I am willing to be held responsible for what I
say. Whoever reads The Protocols of the Elders of Zion and the writings of
[the Jews], including those who were writing in the U.S., realizes that
this plot was premeditated.

  Posted by Robert <http://www.jihadwatch.org/> on August 18, 2013 7:54 AM