Polisi cewek ditembak di Afghan, kasus ketiga sejak Juli.

Inilah cara Islam melindungi cewek, cewek yg ga Islami dibantai (kalo bisa).

September 15, 2013
Afghanistan: Another female police officer
shot<http://www.jihadwatch.org/2013/09/afghanistan-another-female-police-officer-shot.html>

This was the "third such attack on a female officer since July." One might
almost think that some people don't want women in roles like these -- but
no, thinking that would be "Islamophobic."

"Gunmen Shoot Female Afghan Police Commander," by Rod Nordland and Taimoor
Shah for the New York
Times<http://www.nytimes.com/2013/09/16/world/asia/gunmen-shoot-female-afghan-police-commander.html?_r=0>,
September 15 (thanks to Block Ness)

KABUL, Afghanistan — An outspoken female police commander in southern
Helmand Province was shot and wounded by two gunmen on Sunday, the *third
such attack on a female officer since July*, the authorities said.

The commander, identified as Second Lt. Nigara, was shot in the neck and
was in critical condition at a hospital in Lashkar Gah, the provincial
capital. The regional medical director, Enayatullah Ghafari, said initial
indications were that she had been paralyzed.

Lieutenant Nigara, who goes by only one name, had just walked out of her
home when two gunmen on a motorcycle shot her from behind. No one has
claimed responsibility, but the authorities blamed drug traffickers or
Taliban insurgents.

In the two previous attacks, the policewomen were killed. All three
episodes involved unknown gunmen who attacked during daylight hours in the
provincial capital. There are 30 female officers still in the province.

“The policewomen were active and discovered drugs and foiled terrorists’
plots, and that’s why they are on the top of their targeting lists,” a
spokesman for the provincial governor, Ahmad Zwak, said.

In an interview this month, Lieutenant Nigara said she was undeterred by
the deaths of her two colleagues. She told of living with constant death
threats and in near poverty after her brother, also a police officer, was
shot and paralyzed. She had been caring for him and his four children, in
addition to doing her job.

“I’m living in a ramshackle house, and whenever I come back there from
duty, I smile to my husband that I am alive,” she said.

She added: “I love this job, and I see my countrymen in trouble and the
country in a critical situation, and I feel women’s role is important in
policing.”

Lieutenant Nigara originally joined the force during the communist era in
the early 1990s, and she returned after the fall of the Taliban.

She recounted how in 2006 she stopped a would-be suicide bomber, who was
wearing an explosive vest, by throwing her arms around him in a bearhug.
She apprehended insurgents and drug smugglers several times, even though
they were disguised in burqas. And she said she once climbed onto a rooftop
to capture an insurgent sniper.

“I am receiving threats on a daily basis,” she said. “The smugglers and
terrorists are threatening me, saying I should give up, but I tell them
that I am an Afghan woman, and I won’t leave the job as long as there is
blood in my veins.”...

  Posted by Robert <http://www.jihadwatch.org/> on September 15, 2013 6:49
PM |

Kirim email ke