Betul2 agama rahmatan lil alamin, bukan?

SI Teddy pasti mikir gua lg muji2 Islam

Kenya mall jihad mass murderers promise more: "We will strike Kenyans where
it hurts the most, turn their cities into graveyards and rivers of blood
will flow in
Nairobi"<http://www.jihadwatch.org/2013/10/kenya-mall-jihad-mass-murderers-promise-more-we-will-strike-kenyans-where-it-hurts-the-most-turn-the.html>

In the name of Islam. "Somalia’s al-Shabaab pledge terror campaign against
Kenya," from Al
Arabiya<http://english.alarabiya.net/en/News/africa/2013/10/02/Somali-al-Shabaab-pledge-terror-campaign-against-Kenya.html>,
October 2 (thanks to The Religion of Peace<http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/>
):

Somalia’s Islamist group al-Shabaab threatened on Wednesday to increase
militant action in Kenya, after the country refused to withdraw its troops
from Somalia, reported Agence France-Presse.

The al-Qaeda linked al-Shabaab claimed responsibility for last week’s
attack on Nairobi’s Westgate shopping mall, in which at least 67 people
died, with 39 more listed as missing by the Red Cross.

“We will strike Kenyans where it hurts the most, turn their cities into
graveyards and rivers of blood will flow in Nairobi,” al-Shabaab said in a
recent statement.

“The Kenyan government’s decision to keep its invading force in Somalia is
an indication that they haven’t yet learnt any valuable lessons from the
Westgate attacks,” the extremists added, warning that Kenya was “inviting
unprecedented levels of insecurity, bloodshed and destruction.”

Kenya’s President Uhuru Kenyatta on Tuesday said troops had been sent to
Somalia to restore order to their neighbor and would remain there until
this was achieved.

“We will not be intimated, we will not be cowed,” Kenyatta said. “We will
stay there until they bring order to their nation.”

In reaction to Kenyan Defense Force’s (KDF) decision, al-Shabaab said it
was “fully determined to intensify attacks inside Kenya until the last KDF
boots exit Somali soil,” saying it had the “right to defend our land and
our people from enemy aggression.”

  Posted by Robert <http://www.jihadwatch.org/> on October 2, 2013 1:21 PM

Kirim email ke