***Warga negara asing yang tiba di AS dan Jepang, diharuskan taruh sidik
jari dan difoto. Katanya untuk keamanan dalam negeri.

***Bila non-Muslim di Iran diharuskan berpeneng, dengan alasan untuk
keamanan dalam negeri, kenapa Howard menjadi heboh, seret HAM segala macam.

***Tidak mau digituin, jangan ke AS, Jepang dan Iran saja, semuanya beres...

May 20, 2006  Saturday  Rabi-us-Sani 21, 1427

Non-Muslims to be tagged in Iran: daily

OTTAWA, May 19: The Canadian and Australian prime ministers expressed
concern Friday at unconfirmed reports that said Iran may force non-Muslims
to wear colored badges in public so they can be identified.

The National Post newspaper reported on Friday, citing human rights groups,
that Iran’s parliament passed a law this week that sets a public dress code
and requires non-Muslims to wear a special insignia.

Jews, Christians and Zoroastrians would be forced to wear a yellow, red or
blue strip of cloth, respectively, on the front of their clothes, according
to the newspaper.

“Anything of that kind would be totally repugnant to civilized countries, if
it’s the case, and something that would just further indicate to me the
nature of this regime,” Australia’s Prime Minister John Howard told
reporters during an official visit to Ottawa.

“It would be appalling,” he added.

Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper said he had “only seen reports” about
the law but commented he would not be surprised by them.

“Unfortunately, we have seen enough already from the Iranian regime to
suggest that it is very capable of this kind of action,” he said.

“It think it boggles the mind that any regime on the face of the earth would
want to do anything that could remind people of Nazi Germany,” he added.

“The fact that such a measure could even be contemplated, I think, is
absolutely abhorrent.”—AFP

http://www.dawn.com/2006/05/20/int9.htm

http://us.click.yahoo.com/.7bhrC/MGxNAA/yQLSAA/uTGrlB/TM