Why should my body undergo a surgical operation at Red Cross Hospital???

  On the one hand, such a question is really easy to be answered but on the
other hand, difficult to be done. I do believe though that our Lord will teach
me something new through this experience.

  On 16th May 2006, I went to the Red Cross Hospital at Seodaemoon in Seoul,
after the Internal Medicine department discovered through an Ultra Sonographie,
many stones in my Gall. The medical staff said that the gallstones had to be
removed and that is why I stayed there for treatment.

  On the first day, the nurse told me that I could not drink and eat for two
days. At that time I was somewhat shocked, because I have never done that
before even though I am a baptized Christian.

  The first day I could endure very well, but at the second night, I dreamt
that someone with a white cloth gave me chicken soup to eat! In prayer before I
ate it, I said that I was fasting and therefore how can I violate my fast and
eat it? At that moment all the delicious foods were gone and I woke up.

  On the second day, I was given a tube through my nose. I could not eat and
drink with my mouth, and I felt just like a robot with plenty of tubes in my
body! I just had to be patient and read the bible and pray only. I could not
send any emails to all my wonderful friends in the world and I had to simply
totally obey the instructions from the Hospital.

  Some friends of mine from Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka visited me and I
told them about the truth of our Lord Jesus Christ. One of them, Mr. Mohammad
Aslam agreed to go to the Seodaemoon Church to learn more about the Gospel.
Please pray for him, thank you.

  On the fourth day, a medical doctor visited me and told me that my body is
overweight, my blood pressure is too high, and my blood sugar is also too high.
He also informed me that the stones inside my gall are too many, so the risk of
the surgery is also too high. After he calculated all the possibilities, it was
found that my life possibility is only 30 % at all. He asked me if I wanted to
receive surgery to remove the gallstones and so I answered him, "Yes, please
remove them. If the surgery should fail, it does not matter for I will get a
new job in heaven!" That answer made the medical doctor very surprised and he
gave me a letter of consent to sign.

  The next day around five a.m., I changed my clothes into an operation gown,
and I had to move to another bed. I waited there for around 2 hours and I was
brought to the fourth floor for the operation.

  Inside the operating theater, both of my hands were tied by a rubber, also my
both feet, just like Jesus Christ who was crucified. At that moment dr. Paik
Chong Dae asked me once again, "Are you afraid of the surgical procedure?” I
answered him, "Why should I be afraid, if the surgical operation fails, it
means our Lord Jesus has provided me a new job in Heaven.” After that the nurse
told me to breathe deeply through a drug mask. Meanwhile I sang, "My God is
real, real in my soul" and I slowly fell into a deep sleep. The next thing I
knew was being woken up by the nurse an hour and a half later after the surgery
was finished.

  I did not feel any pain but I still had to lie on my bed. The next day all
the nurses asked me if I had released any gas from my anus, but till the second
day, it had not happened. And that was also a sign that I should continue to
fast. It would have been easy to have violated the fast since close to my room
there was a lot of coffee, water and things to drink. However, I thought that
was the last thing I should do and I just simply had to obey the medical
staff’s advice. Thankfully, on the third day, early in the morning, much gas
was released!

  I was very happy that I may eat and drink with my mouth again, which is
designed by God as a good and tasty instrument. It was wonderful to taste just
how delicious the food was to eat, how good the water was to drink and how good
is my mouth to be used to preach the Gospel.

  During the Sunday Service at the Hospital, I sang a Gospel song in Indonesian
and Korean, and many peoples asked me to pray for them. One of them was told by
the medical doctor, that he would not be able to stay longer in the world, but
after I prayed with him, till this date he is still alive. Praise the Lord!

  On 6th June 2006 I was released from the Red Cross Hospital, and now I have
become healthier than before. Praise the Lord. Our Lord Jesus wants me to learn
how to obey HIS rules, how to pray for people who suffer from many different
kinds of problems etc. Thank you Lord for these precious lessons in my life.

  Semoga Teman teman tahu, bahwa Allah itu menciptakan mulut kita begitu indah,
bisa dipakai untuk merasakan enaknya makanan, asyiknya minuman, dan dapat
dipakai untuk menyampaikan berita berita yang baik, oleh karena itu tolonglah
kita mempergunakan mulut yang telah didesign begitu rupa itu untuk keperluan
yang baik baik saja, terima kasih.

          Mohon maaf, nama saya Sembah Sujud, karena saya memang suka menyembah
dan bersujud.
        Bertobatlah dan berilah dirimu dibaptis dan Allah akan mengampuni
dosamu"
  Markus 1:4

http://us.click.yahoo.com/2pRQfA/bOaOAA/yQLSAA/uTGrlB/TM