*WHAT IS IN A WORD, OR TWO?*

*Hugh Fogelman*

* *

The author of Hebrews in the *King James Version* (KJV) of the Christian
Bible once again had to alter Hebrew scripture in an attempt to show that a
Psalm of David refers to Jesus.

*The subject Psalm in the KJV*:

*Psalm 40*
6   Sacrifice and offering thou didst not desire; mine ears hast thou
opened: burnt offering and sin offering hast thou not required.
7   Then said I, Lo, I come: in the volume of the book it is *written of me*
,
8   I *delight* to do thy will, O my God: yea, thy law *is within* my heart.
9   I have preached righteousness in the great congregation: lo, I have not
refrained my lips, O LORD, thou knowest.

Hebrews 10:4 (KJV) says *"for it is not possible that the blood of bulls and
of goats should take away sins."*

Then it refers to a misquoted Psalm 40:6-9 when saying:

*"Wherefore, when he comes into the world, he said, Sacrifice and offering
thou would not, but a body have you prepared me: in burnt offerings and
sacrifices for sin you have had no pleasure. Then said I, Lo I come (in the
volume of the book it is written of me) to do your will, O God"* (Hebrews
10:5-7).

*The Living Bible *interprets these same verses as:

 *"That is why Christ said, as he came into the world, 'O God, the blood of
bulls and goats cannot satisfy you, so have made ready this body of mine for
me to lay as a sacrifice upon your altar. You were not satisfied with the
animal sacrifices, slain and burnt before you as offerings for
sin"*(Hebrews 10:5-7).

The *New International Version (**NIV) Study Bible* says:

*"Therefore, when Christ came into the world, he said: Sacrifice and
offering you did not desire, but a body you prepared for me; with burnt
offerings and sin offerings you were not pleased*" (Hebrews 10:5-6).

It explains when Christ came into the world he said the words of this psalm
of David (40:6-8).

*The Christian Jerusalem Bible* says;

*"You, who wanted no sacrifice or oblation, opened my ear, you asked no
holocaust or sacrifice for sin; then I said, Here I am! I am coming! In the
scroll of the book am I not commanded to obey your will? My God, I have
always loved your Law from the depths of by being".  *

All four Christian bibles are supposedly quoting Psalm 40:6-8.

Three of the four bibles tied Hebrews 10:5 and Psalm 40 very neatly into
Christian theology, but, according to the original source, the Hebrew Bible,
what did David actually say?  The Tanakh reads:

"Neither feast-offerings nor meal-offering did You desire, but you opened my
ears for me; burnt-offering and sin-offering You did not request. Then I
said, Behold, I have come with the Scroll of the Book that is written for
me. To fulfill Your will, my God, do I desire, and Your Torah is in my
innards."

The Sages explain David was saying to God; "I show my gratitude not with
offerings, but I present myself holding the Torah, resolved to obey
everything in it."

Do you think the writers of the New Testament had to change the Hebrew Bible
once again in order to make Jesus fit?

Why did Christianity change G-d's original Judaism, in a brazen attempt to
validate its new religion?

---

Brief CV of Jusfiq Hadjar

Jusfiq Hadjar, a christian, 66 years old, is an Indonesian living in the
Netherlands. He currently lives together out of wed-lock with Marlene Van
Doorn - a documentalist in African Studies Center (ASC) library - in Leiden.

Jusfiq Hadjar has, thus far, succesfully deceived many NGOs into believing
that he is a human rights activistist. One of the NGOs that has been trapped
in his lies is a Muslim human rights group, the Movement against Racism and
for Friendship among Peoples.

Jusfiq Hadjar is very active in his campaigns against Islam and Muslims on
the Internet, especially in several Indonesian mailing lists. He will spread
massive amounts of offensive, slanderous, lying statements against Islam and
Muslims day in and day out and at the same time claiming that he is a
Muslim.

Undoubtedly, Jusfiq Hadjar is one of those people who still thinks that
adhering to a daily routine of cursing and swearing on the Internet would
help to make him look intelligent and preserve his sanity. It shoots no
wonder then if you find mosts of his writings on the Internet are just about
cursing and swearing at Muslims and licking the ass of his christian
friends.

Jusfiq Hadjar has joined several mailing lists in order to spread his severe
hatred against Islam and Muslim on the Internet:

Marlene Van Doorn is very supportive of his life partner's evil activities
on the Internet, and gives her financial support by providing him with
meals, accomodation and Internet connection. He is also allegedly financed
by Leiden church.

He has no children.

Post message: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subscribe   :  [EMAIL PROTECTED]