sekali lagi, kesimpulan akhirnya kita bisa baca dari apa yg dikatakan
Robert Hoyland :

Firstly, we do have a number of bodies of evidence - especially
non-Muslim sources, papyri, inscriptions and archaeological
excavations - that can serve as a useful external referent and whose
riches are only just beginning to be exploited in a systematic manner.
Secondly, the historical memory of the Muslim community is more robust
than some have claimed. For example, many of the deities, kings and
tribes of the pre-Islamic Arabs that are depicted by ninth-century
Muslim historians also feature in the epigraphic record, as do many of
the rulers and governors of the early Islamic state. This makes it
difficult to see how historical scenarios that require for their
acceptance a total discontinuity in the historical memory of the
Muslim community - such as that Muhammad did not exist, the Qur'an was
not written in Arabic, Mecca was originally in a different place etc.
- can really be justified. Many of these scenarios rely on absence of
evidence, but it seems a shame to make such a recourse when there are
so many very vocal forms of material evidence still waiting to be studied.

some quotes:
quran mempunyai arti dasar yaitu hafalan, dan karena ayat2 yg diterima
pada sang nabi datang secara gradual, dan dipraktekan langsung dalam
kehidupan sehari2 (baik dalam bacaan shalat maupun dalam tindakan
lainnya) shg memudahkan untuk diingat oleh pengikutnya..
Robert Hoyland :
the historical memory of the Muslim community is more robust than some
have claimed.

John Burton:
What we have today in our hands is the Mushaf of Muhammad.

jadi tidak ada ruang lagi untuk memperebatkan lagi keotentikan al
quran.. al quran itu solid, dan tidak diragukan lagi bahwa itu kalam
Ilahi..
bahwa quran jaman onta sama dengan jaman dimana orang dungu sudah bisa
ngepost email di kampung petar ...

Post message: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subscribe   :  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Unsubscribe :  [EMAIL PROTECTED]