--- In proletar@yahoogroups.com, JD <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> This is unfair. Greed?
> See, if I give you $100m at 5% interest, that means
> you must do something to make that $5m to meet your
> liability at the end of the year.
> Then, what are you gonna do for that? Doing nothing is
> of course unacceptable; and that can even kill your
> company. How you'll pay the operation if you are not
> doing anything?

well, i dunno man.

i haven't been there, and never been there.

> It's not 'greed'. It is responsibility.

yeah.., someone has to be responsible for the shit.  and, i think,
that someone with fat check, not tax payer.

anyway, do you know the different between european company and
american company, treat their employee?

perusahaan eropa gaji cukup, tapi kesejahteraan, hak pegawai, dan
pensiun sangat bagus.  perusahaan amerika kebalikannya, gaji besar
tapi kesejahteraan, hak pegawai ancur.  boss amerika bisa memecat
pegawai tanpa ber-peri kemanusiaan, "clean your desk in one hour".

greedy...