eh Wan, gw tuh lg ngamatin landak mini.. 
ya, sejak lo copas opini landak mini di thread "Kapitalis Dalam kapitalis"
spirit landak mini ama gaya bahasanya kayak elo deh...




--- On Wed, 10/27/10, wawan <[email protected]> wrote:







 



  


    
      
      
      buat landak mini, saya selalu error reply email anda...



------------



program at yahoo.com.

I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses.

This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.



<[email protected]>:

74.6.140.64 failed after I sent the message.

Remote host said: 554 delivery error: dd This user doesn't have a yahoo.com 
account ([email protected]) [-5] - mta1176.mail.sk1.yahoo.com



----------------------



coba anda cek dulu setting source email anda...



tx and salam...





    
     

    
    


 



  






      

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



------------------------------------

Post message: [email protected]
Subscribe   :  [email protected]
Unsubscribe :  [email protected]
List owner  :  [email protected]
Homepage    :  http://proletar.8m.com/Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/proletar/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/proletar/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    [email protected] 
    [email protected]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email protected]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Kirim email ke