si bo'ol ini bener2 orang islam goblok !!!
link-nya sunny jelas2 bahaya buat ummat islam..
tapi dasar si bo'ol ini goblok.. gak ngerasa

tapi bagus juga..
ummat islam PUNAH oleh orang2 islam juga..

--- On Sat, 11/13/10, ndeboost <rambitese...@rocketmail.com> wrote:

      nDak gumun. Pak Yusfiq binti Serati kafir (kalik) percaya sama QS

tafsiran Luling

nT jadi  apa pasal?

--- In proletar@yahoogroups.com, "sunny" <am...@...> wrote:

http://english.pravda.ru/society/stories/12-11-2010/115752-islamic_websi\

tes-0/

> Society » Real life stories

> Islamic websites distort true meaning of Quran

> 12.11.2010

> Chechen President Ramzan Kadyrov called on to protect the youth from

the influence of radical Islamist websites recruiting illegal armed

groups. Paradoxically, these days even the representatives of religious

denominations who believe that the "global net" is a sin, preach on the

Internet.

> "The main danger comes from numerous sites, most of which are

registered in Europe. On these sites Pseudo-Islamist scientists are

recruiting young people into the ranks of the Wahhabis. We need to do

everything possible to protect the young from the virtual influence of

extremists," the leader of Chechnya said at a meeting in Grozny, as

reported by RIA Novosti referring to the press service of Kadyrov.

> As noted by the President of Chechnya, "There are many websites

devoted to the subject of Islam. People visit these resources and feel

that they benefit from them, that they study the basics of Islam, but

each of these sites interprets religion in its own way, sometimes

deliberately confusing people, instructing them to take the path of

radicalism." Ramzan Kadyrov emphasized that on the so-called "Islamic"

sites people who are trying to interpret the Quran have no proper

education and hence distort the essence and the true meaning of the

sacred book of Muslims.