Kurban (sacrifice) dalam sejarah manusia adalah praktek penyembahan dewa2
KEGELAPAN. Di Mesir dikenal sebagai dewa SETH. Di India sebagai dewi CALI. Di
Yahudi adalah YAHWEH. Di Islam adalah ALLAH.

Demikian pula jin syetan danyang dan tukang santet semua perlu tumbal sajen yg
umumnya berupa pengurbanan NYAWA dan DARAH.

itu ciri khas aliran HITAM.

Dewa-dewi dari aliran "putih" semua TIDAK ADA YANG MINTA SESAJI APALAGI TUMBAL
SAJEN DARAH NYAWA SEMACAM ITU.

Apa yang mereka mau dari darah dan nyawa binatang?? Pertanyaan menarik yg
menyangkut eksistensi alien2 ini. Jelas mereka butuh sesuatu dari binatang2
itu.

Dari analisis mendalam, dari pengalaman, diketahui bahwa alien2 roh itu memang
perlu ENERGI. Ada yg menyebutnya PRANA, AETHER, energi yang bisa menyebabkan
"mujijat misalnya orang kebal, mematahkan besi dengan tangan kosong,
penyembuhan. dan sebagainya. Energi alam gaib ini dikelola dan diatur dengan
PIKIRAN.

Nah, besok pagi, kambing domba itu akan disembelih. Dipersembahkan energinya
untuk memberi makan alien roh bernama ALLAH itu.

Salah satu buktinya, coba kalian cicipi rasanya daging kurban. KALAU SESAJI ITU
SUDAH DIMAKAN OLEH OKNUM GAIB ATAU SYETAN, MAKA RASANYA AKAN HAMBAR. Aku
sendiri membuktikannya. Teman2ku mengatakan hal yang sama. Demikian pula
pengalaman banyak orang yg membuat sesaji, peringatan kematian dll. Tanya pada
orang2 Jawa dll yg pernah memberi sesaji.

Sebab itu, tidak dianjurkan makan dari sesaji qurban, sebab itu sudah disedot
sarinya oleh dewa2 kegelapan.

Berarti qurban itu sukses memberi makan energi untuk oknum dewa-dewi kegelapan.
Mereka sukses dalam usaha mereka membelenggu manusia, menipu manusia, dan tetap
berkuasa di planet ini.

City butchers ready for Idul Adha
Irawaty Wardany, The Jakarta Post, Jakarta | Tue, 11/16/2010 9:20 AM As the
majority of Muslims in the country readied their livestock for the Idul Adha
day of sacrifice, some have mixed feeling about havings animals led to the
slaughterhouse even for religious reasons.

Ajeng Dewanti is a vegetarian and she thinks that animal deserve better but she
could respect fellow Muslims who practice the age-old, religion-sanctioned
ritual.

"If it were not mandated by religion, I would certainly stand against the
slaugthering of the animal," Ajeng told The Jakarta Post on Monday.

Ajeng said she turned vegan almost one year ago and she would continue
campaigning against eating meat.

While Ajeng is making up her mind about joining the Idul Adha festivities, a
butcher in Pejagalan, an old Javenese name for butchery, in North Jakarta Judan
Paroit readies their tool for the big day.

Judan said he had no qualm about performing his duty as animal sacrifice was
part of the ritual of his religion and he believed the death of the animals
would be more meaningful as their meat would be used to feed those who are poor.

In fact, Judan had mastered the trick of inflicting the least amount of pain
towards animals that he handled.

Judan said that Islamic rules had taught him how to properly handle the animals.

"I always keep my machete sharp before I could use it on the sacrificial
animals," he said.

Judan expects that with the sharp machete, the animal would pass over very soon
without excessive suffering.

Judan is only one of the butchers who moonlight as goat traders in Pejagalan.
Most residents in the sub-district are butchers.

For Judan and all butchers in Pejagalan, Idul Adha is one of the few occassions
when they could
earn more.

"Idul Adha last year, I worked on five cows and seven goats in a small Mosque
in Teluk Gong (North Jakarta)," he said, adding that he was paid Rp 50,000
(US$5.5) per goat and Rp 350,000 per cow.

Other than the money, most of the time, he could go home with animal hide and
heads.

Ismail, 49, a butcher in Kebon Jati Market, Tanah Abang, Central Jakarta said
that Idul Adha will also be a bountiful time for him.

"On a regular day I get only Rp 5,000 for every goat. But on Idul Adha I get
paid Rp 50,000 per animal," he said.

In the market, he said there are jobs for everybody with different people
specializing on certain trade. One butcher could only handle cow but not goat.

"We have to decide our own trade, so won't take other people's job," Ismail
said.

As someone who has been in the business for more than 20 years, Ismail claimed
he developed special skill that he could use to reduce the bad smell that goat
gave off.

"The tools and the prayer may be the same but it is the technique that decides
the quality of the (goat) meat," he said, chuckling.

Hasan Ali, 51, a goat trader and owner of a butchery in Kebon Jati said that
his neighborhood had a long history in the animal business and Idul Adha has
always been a busy day for him. Kebon Jati has a sizeable residents of
Arab-descent who have lived in the area since the Dutch colonial period.

"You know Arabs like goat meat and in this neighborhood you won't find only
goat sellers but also butchery. It's a tradition that lives until today," he
said.

Hasan said he won't take order for this Idul Adha as he would do animals sent
by people wanting to have birthday celebration or circumcision and preparation
of meat for his satay stall.