Refleksi : Persiden Filipina, Auroyo,  pergi untuk mengurus masalah
warganegranya yang diperlakukan tidak adil di Saudia Arabia, Tetapi, Indonesia
mengirim menteri. Insyaalloh tidak dianggap sepi oleh pihak Saudi dan  semoga
pula sang menteri berhasil maksudnya, sekalipun tipis harapan, mengingat
arogansi Arab Saudia.

http://www.thejakartaglobe.com/home/indonesian-maid-was-horribly-tortured-yudhoyono/406924

Indonesian Maid Was Horribly Tortured, Yudhoyono
Jakarta Globe | November 16, 2010

Jakarta. Indonesian President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono has ordered the Ministry
of Foreign Affairs to spare no efforts in pursuing justice for migrant worker
Sumiati binti Salan Mustapa, who was brutally tortured in Saudi Arabia.

"It was horrible torture that happened to our sister, Sumiati," Yudhoyono said
during a cabinet meeting at the Presidential Palace on Tuesday. "I want the law
to be upheld and an all-out diplomatic effort."

The president also demanded the ministry form a team to travel to Saudi Arabia.

"I want to make sure Sumiati receives the best treatment and medication. She
should also be examined by our own medical team," he said.

Yudhoyono said the ministry should take action not only in regards to the abuse
case, but also to other aspects regarding the presence of Indonesian workers in
Saudi Arabia.

"I have instructed the foreign minister to respond quickly and properly," he
said.

The Saudi Arabian Embassy in Jakarta could not be reached for comment.