  From: ndeboost
  To: proletar@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Friday, March 18, 2011 3:35 AM
  Subject: [proletar] Muhammad saw Pedofil (13)

  Lihat juga posingan nDeboost #306980
  Q:Why is the age of consent in Vatican 12 ? I wanna know.
  A: So to legalize and to satisfy the catholic paedophiles. I (nDeboost)
  think.

  Yah, Negeri Crosstian Pauline yang ternyata mengakomodasi para pedofil!

  Dibawah adalah daftar "age of consent" cewe-cewe (pernah berlaku)
  dibeberapa negara (Kristen). Tahun 1880, 1920, 2007 (Suratnya B.Franklin
  dated 1979)

  Italy - 16 14
  France 13 13 15
  England & Wales 13 16 16
  Portugal 12 12 14
  Russia 10 14 16
  Alabama 10 16 16
  Colorado 10 18 15

  Mana treakan "Muhammad saw pedofil"-nya para penghujat beliau saw?
  Menepuk air di dulang. Terpercik muka sendiri ya?

  Kita akan melanjutkan ke "Muhammad saw Pedofil (14)". Insya Allah.

  ===================================

  Muhammad saw Pedofil (12) #306980

  (Menepuk air di dulang. Terpercik muka sendiri.)

  Dibawah, terusannya paparan negerinya para Crosstian Pauline nan
  pedopil. Silahkan diikuti.

  Q:Why is the age of consent in Vatican 12 ? I wanna know.
  A: So to legalize and to satisfy the catholic paedophiles. I (nDeboost)
  think.

  Sayangnya saran Founding Fathernya Amerika, Tuan Benjamin Franklin, ga
  menyatakan batasan "usia muda" utk segera menikah. Beliau ini (pribadi?)
  menyokong pernikahan dini cewe USA lho.

  Memangnya berapa batasan "age of consent" di Amrik sono?

  @Mus_mus bisa kasih tahu? Bisa ga "curikan" juga info "age
  of consent" dari buku pintar suami yang kata nT, Yahudi?

  Atau @mBeleguk_mBelekutug mau ndisiki?

  Mangga.

  With us in America, marriages are generally in the morning of our life;
  our children are therefore educated and settled in the world by noon;
  and thus our business being done, we have an afternoon and evening of
  cheerful leisure to ourselves, such as our friend at present enjoys. By
  these early marriages, we are blessed with more children, and from the
  mode among us, founded by nature, of every mother suckling and nursing
  her own child, more of them are raised. Thence the swift progress of
  population among us, unparalleled in Europe.

  Source: The Pennsylvania Packet, October 30, 1789