Orang Islam selalu ngoceh auloh ngirim bencana ke musuh mereka, termasuk  jg ke
sesama Islam yg jadi musuh mereka. Anehnya, orang Islam itu kalah  mlulu lawan
Israel.

Jadi, ini auloh yg ga becus apa2 selain cuma dipake namanya oleh orang Islam,
atau orang islam yg tukang ngibul?

Kalo gua bilang sih, dua2nya, hehehe....

http://www.memri.org/report/en/0/0/0/0/0/0/5167.htm

April 4, 2011  Special Dispatch No.3732
Libyan TV Host Hala Masrati: Sandstorm Was Sent by Allah to Crush the Rebels

Following are excerpts from a statement by Libyan TV host Hala Masrati, which
aired on Al-Libiya TV on March 28, 2011.
To read the full report, visit
http://www.memritv.org/clip/en/0/0/0/0/0/0/2883.htm.
Hala Masrati: "Let's watch the clip and discuss it when we return.
"Title: 'Sandstorm strikes the areas of the armed gangs'"
Footage of severe sandstorm
Hala Masrati: "This is the storm that is chasing the so-called  rebels, but
nevertheless, that man is making the 'V' sign with his  fingers... I don't get
it. God is chasing them with His soldiers, His  angels, His winds, and His
storms, but they continue to smile. This  proves that these people are
brainless
and godless, and lack any  conscience in their hearts and eyes.

"They are trying to flee the sandstorm that is crushing them. It's laughable.
Really. Allah be praised.

"I would like to discuss what pertains to Allah in this. Allah is  just, and He
imparts justice upon us even by means of nature and  climate. What was winter
like this year in the areas of these people?  Suffice to say that it rained
during several of the Leader's speeches.  Suffice to mention that we have
recorded in the annals of history and in  our visual memory – by means of our
Libyan TV channels – the image of  the Libyans who took to the streets [in
support of Al-Qadhafi], while  the rain was pouring down on them.

"Our Lord provides for us. It has been years since it rained as it  did this
year, especially in our part [of the country]. This is the true  justice, in
which I want you to place your trust.

"On their side [of the country], there have been catastrophes and no  rain. We
saw them in the 'Square of Shame' [in Benghazi], and there was  not a single
drop of rain. Sandstorms and winds chase them, yet they  continue..." [...]