Gua pribadi sih ga setuju kalo Quran dibakar begitu aja, itu cuma  ngerusak
alam, nambah karbon dioksida dan nyia2kan kertas yg dibuat dr  pohon.

Drpd Quran dibakar begitu aja, mendingan Quran itu dipake kertasnya buat
bersihin pantat abis beol misalnya. Atau, bisa jg Quran dibuang ke dlm  tempat
taik biar cepat jadi kompos.

Betul ga tuh yg gua bilang?

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/263916/more-koran-burning-andrew-c-mccarthy

More On Koran Burning
April 5, 2011 10:59 A.M.
By Andrew C. McCarthy
Jonah,  my problem with the Koran burning stunt is that it is
counterproductive. I hear what you’re saying about decency. But on that  score,
I don’t find the burning any more offensive in principle than I  do its
opposite
extreme: the bizarro hyper-reverence with which the  Koran is handled by the
Defense Department.
Down at Gitmo, the Defense Department gives the Koran to each of the
terrorists
even though DoD knows they interpret it (not without reason)  to command them
kill the people who gave it to them. To underscore  our precious sensitivity to
Muslims, standard procedure calls for the the book to be handled  only by
Muslim
military personnel. Sometimes, though, that is not  possible for various
reasons. If, as a last resort, one of our  non-Muslim troops must handle or
transport the book, he must wear white  gloves, and he is further instructed
primarily to use the right hand  (indulging Muslim culture’s taboo about the
sinister left hand). The  book is to be conveyed to the prisoners in a
“reverent
manner” inside a  “clean dry towel.” This is a nod to Islamic teaching that
infidels are  so low a form of life that they should not be touched (as
Ayatollah Ali  Sistani teaches,  non-Muslims are “considered in the same
category as urine, feces,  semen, dead bodies, blood, dogs, pigs, alcoholic
liquors,” and “the  sweat of an animal who persistently eats [unclean things].”
This is every bit as indecent as torching the Koran, implicitly  endorsing as
it
does the very dehumanization of non-Muslims that leads  to terrorism.
Furthermore, there is hypocrisy to consider: the Defense  Department now
piously
condemning Koran burning is the same Defense  Department that itself did not
give a second thought to confiscating and burning bibles in Afghanistan.
Quite consciously, U.S. commanders ordered this purge in deference to  sharia
proscriptions against the proselytism of faiths other than Islam.  And as
General Petraeus well knows, his chain of command is not the only one
destroying
bibles.  Non-Muslim religious artifacts, including bibles, are torched or
otherwise destroyed in Islamic countries every single day as a matter of
standard operating procedure. (See, e.g., my 2007 post on Saudi government
guidelines that prohibit Jews and Christians from  bringing bibles, crucifixes,
Stars of David, etc., into the country —  and, of course, not just non-Muslim
accessories but non-Muslim people  are barred from entering Mecca and most of
Medina,  based on the classical interpretation of an injunction found in what
Petraeus is fond of calling the Holy Qur’an (sura 9:28: “Truly the  pagans are
unclean . . . so let them not . . . approach the sacred  mosque”).
I don’t like book burning either, but I think there are different kinds  of
book
burnings. One is done for purposes of censorship — the attempt  to purge the
world of every copy of a book to make it as if the  sentiments expressed never
existed. A good modern example is Cambridge  University Press’s shameful
pulping
of all known copies of Alms for Jihad (see Stanley’s 2007 post on that). The
other kind of burning is done as symbolic condemnation.  That’s what I think
Terry Jones was doing. He knows he doesn’t have the  ability to purge the Koran
from the world, and he wasn’t trying to. He  was trying to condemn some of the
ideas that are in it — or maybe he  really thinks the whole thing is
condemnable.
This is a particularly aggressive and vivid way to express disdain, but  I
don’t
know that it is much different in principle from orally  condemning some of the
Koran’s suras and verses. Sura 9 of the Koran,  for example, states the
supremacist doctrine that commands Muslims to  kill and conquer non-Muslims
(e.g., 9:5: “But when the forbidden months  are past, then fight and slay the
pagans wherever ye find them, and  seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait
for them in every stratagem  (of war) . . .”; 9:29: “Fight those who believe
not
in Allah nor the  last day, nor hold forbidden which hath been forbidden by
Allah and His  Messenger, nor acknowledge the Religion of Truth, from among the
people  of the Book [i.e., the Jews and Christians], until they pay the jizya
[i.e., the tax paid for the privilege of living as dhimmis under the
protection
of the sharia state] with willing submission, and feel  themselves subdued”). I
must say, I’ve got a much bigger problem with  the people trying to comply with
those commands than with the guy who  burns them.
I think the big problem with what Jones did is the gratuitous insult to  all
Muslims, including the millions who do not subscribe to the violent  jihadist
or
broader Islamist construction of Islamic scripture. They  have found some way
rationalize the incendiary scriptures — and if it  works for them, who the hell
am I to say they’re wrong? They are our  natural allies in this battle, and as
I’ve often pointed out, without  their help, we could not have done things like
infiltrate the Blind  Sheikh’s terror cell, gather vital intelligence, thwart
terrorist  attacks, and refine trial evidence into compelling proof.
These people regard the Koran as the most important of their  scriptures. When
someone burns the Koran in an act of indiscriminate,  wholesale condemnation,
the message to them is that their belief system  is incorrigible. Freedom of
speech means that we have to allow that  argument to be made, and I’m not
entirely sure it’s wrong. But good  Muslim people give us reason to hope that
what ails Islam can be  reformed. I don’t see the upside in alienating those
people. I think you  can condemn the condemnable aspects of the Koran without
condemning  everything. But that’s just my opinion, and Mr. Jones is as
entitled
to  his as I am to mine. And for what it’s worth, I doubt my opinion would  be
much more popular than his in Mazar-e-Sharif.