Hehehe.... kita bisa lihat gimana kelakuan orang yg udah bertobat masuk Islam
unt ngasih gambaran Islam itu kayak apa.

Si Salahuddin ini berdaqwah anti Inggris sambil dia nerima tunjangan dr negara
yg dia musuhin tsb. Ga sedikit tuh tunjangan yg dia terima.

Apa dia ga malu nerima duit dr musuhnya?

Kagak malu koq, kan emang udah sehrsnya orang Islam itu nerima duit dr ahli
kitab krn si orang Islam kagak ngebantai ahli kitab (9:29)

Ini ngebuktikan Islam itu emang agama yg benar unt bajingan keparat, makanya
para bajingan keparat berbondong2 masuk Islam.

UK: Islamic supremacist preaches hate of Britain, lives on $2,000-a-month
benefits
The Daily Mail calls him hypocritical here, but actually  there is nothing
hypocritical about this, as far as Salahuddin is  concerned. As I wrote here,
jihadists "believe themselves entitled to welfare, in lieu of the  jizya, the
tax specified for dhimmis in the Islamic state (Qur'an 9:29).  They will
collect
that, too, once they are in a position to do so."
"Revealed: How TV Islamic extremist who hates Britain enjoys £1,250-a-month
benefits and rent-free luxury flat," from the Daily Mail, April 7 (thanks to
Watling):
A middle-class security guard who converted to Islam to  preach hate towards
Britain lives in a £1,000 tax-payer-funded luxury  flat, it emerged today.