Pertanyaan krusial:
Mengapa ada politik, mengapa ada budaya, mengapa ada agama, mengapa dunia
manusia carut marut?
Perspektive agama bakalan menganggap kejahatan itu tabu,dosa, dikutuk alloh,
agama nggak bakalan bisa dijadikan world view yang realistis...
jawaban yg realitis thd carut marutnya dunia akan lebih anda dapatkan dari
statemen richard dawkins berikut...
---

Individuals are not stable things, they are fleeting. Chromosomes too are
shuffled to oblivion, like hands of cards soon after they are dealt. But the
cards themselves survive the shuffling. The cards are the genes. The genes are
not destroyed by crossing-over; they merely change partners and march on. Of
course they march on. That is their business

They are the replicators and we are their survival machines. When we have
served our purpose we are cast aside. But genes are denizens of geological
time: genes are forever. (The Selfish Gene - Richard Dawkins)