Tentunya orang yg ngebantai orang Kristen ini adalah orang Islam yg  soleh,
pejihad fi sabililah yg lagi ngumpulin pahala jihad spy bisa dpt  72 bidadari
perawan abadi yg teteknya gede2 dan pemuda2 cantik unt bisa  saling sodomi.

Kalo bukan orang Islam yg soleh yg lagi nurutin ajaran islam, apalagi  alasan
ngegebukin orang Kristen sampe mati dan jg nyerang cewek hamil?

Sama dgn yg ngebantai orang Ahmadiyah, nelanjangi lalu terus ngegebukin  orang
Ahmadiyah yg udah mati itu, mereka itu kan orang2 Islam yg soleh  yg ngegebukin
orang mati dgn diiringi sorakan auloh akbar.

Indahnya Islam itu, hehehe....

Ethiopia: Muslims beat evangelist to death, assault his pregnant wife
One might almost get the idea that the Religion of  Tolerance has something
against non-Muslims proselytizing. Naaah,  couldn't be. These guys must just be
Misunderstanders of Islam. "Four  Ethiopian Muslims Beat Evangelist To Death,
Assault His Pregnant Wife,"  from International Christian Concern, April 26
(thanks to AINA):
Washington, D.C. (April 26, 2011)–International Christian  Concern (ICC) has
learned that on April 21 four Muslims beat an  evangelist to death and
assaulted
his pregnant wife in Worabe, Ethiopia,  an area that is 97% Muslim.

>The Muslims lured Evangelist Abraham Abera from Kale Hiwot Church at  9:30
>p.m.
>telling him that his friend was sick and needed immediate  attention. Abraham
>left with the men; they turned on him and began to  beat him with rods. The
>minister’s pregnant wife, Birtukan, saw the men  attack her husband and ran to
>intervene, but the Muslims beat her as  well.
In using deception to lure Abraham to his death, these Muslims were  imitating
Muhammad, the prophet of Islam, who once took offense to Ka'b  bin Al-Ashraf, a
poet who had mocked him, and asked his followers: "Who  is willing to kill Ka'b
bin Al-Ashraf who has hurt Allah and His  Apostle?" One of the Muslims,
Muhammad
bin Maslama answered, "O Allah's  Apostle! Would you like that I kill him?"
When
Muhammad said that he  would, Muhammad bin Maslama said, "Then allow me to say
(false) thing  (i.e. to deceive Kab)." Muhammad responded: "You may say it."
Muhammad  bin Maslama duly lied to Ka'b, luring him into his trap, and murdered

him. (Bukhari, volume 5, book 59, number 369)
Abraham died on the spot and his wife, who sustained a  severe head injury, was
left unconscious in the street. She was found  and taken to a hospital in
Butajira, where she regained consciousness on  April 22nd and was able to
recount the details of the attack.