"Ayo jilat terus pantat Arab dgn nikmatnya." Bener nih kalau njilat
pantat nikmat? Pengalaman ya? Lagian tulisan nT keknya komando ke para
patur?
--- In proletar@yahoogroups.com, item abu <itemabu@...> wrote:

> Ayo jilat terus pantat Arab dgn nikmatnya.
>

> http://www.memri.org/report/en/0/0/0/0/0/815/5236.htm
>

> April 28, 2011  Special Dispatch No.3794
> Al-Jazeera Program  Host: 'Israelis Are Very Much Less Brutal [Than
Arab
> Regimes]... Israel  Can Always Claim It Is Facing An Enemy, Whereas
Arab
> Dictators Are  Facing Their Own People'
>
> In his April 27, 2011 column in the UAE-based Gulf News, titled
"Outdoing Israel
> in Brutality," and sub-headed "Zionist  crimes pale in comparison with
the
> manner in which some Arab regimes  have cracked down on their own
people for
> merely seeking change," Dr.  Faisal Al-Qassem favorably compares
Israel's
> treatment of the  Palestinians with the Arab regimes' treatment of
their own
> people,  noting that "Israelis are very much less brutal."
>
> Al-Qassem, whom Gulf News describes only as "a Syrian journalist,"  is
a Syrian
> Druze who hosts the "Opposite Direction" program on  Al-Jazeera TV. On
April 25,
> 2011, ennaharonline.com reported, citing  various websites and Arab
newspapers,
> that Al-Qassem had resigned from  Al-Jazeera due to its biased
coverage of the
> Arab revolutions.[1] Other websites, such as the Lebanese Al-Akhbar,
reported
> that he had  returned to Al-Jazeera but would be hosting a different
program,
> not  "Opposite Direction."[2]
> The following is his column, in the original English.
> Can the Arab Media Still "Satirize Israeli Barbarism... After
Witnessing What
> Arab Dictators Have Done To Their Own People?"
>
> "The Arab media has, for over half a century or so, strongly
condemned Zionist
> crimes against the Palestinians and other Arab  peoples. It has in
actual fact
> provided a hell of a lot of satire on  Zionist brutality, which is
fair enough.

> "But is the Arab media still able to satirize Israeli barbarism with
the same
> vigor after witnessing what Arab dictators have done to their  own
people? Isn't
> it a bit silly to bombard the Israelis with criticism  and keep quiet
about
> savagery against unarmed demonstrators?
> "An Israeli journalist remarked cynically about two decades ago that
the Arab
> media can easily see a dust particle in the eyes of Israel, but  can
hardly see
> a log in the eyes of Arab regimes. In other words, the  journalist
wanted to
> expose Arab media hypocrisy, where it ignores the  massacres committed
by some
> Arab rulers.
> "Funnily enough, comparing the number of Arab people killed during
the wars
> between Israel and Arab countries with the number of Arabs  killed
locally, one
> will notice that Arab dictatorships have killed more  people.
> "I wonder what the aforementioned Israeli journalist would say after
seeing
> what some Arab despots are doing to protesters. I am sure he  might
put pressure
> on the Israeli authorities to be harsher with the  Palestinian and
Lebanese in
> the future. Sadly enough, some Arab armies  and security services have
proved to
> be much more brutal than the  Israeli army.
> "When Israel killed about 1,400 Palestinians during Operation Cast
Lead against
> Gaza, the Arab media raised its voice, and thankfully drew  world
attention to
> Israeli atrocities. But when we compare the number of  Palestinians
killed in
> Gaza with the number of Arabs being killed these  days by Arab
dictators, we
> will be horribly surprised."
> "An Arab Satirist Once Commented That An Arab  Dictator Would Not
Accept the
> Number Of Palestinians Killed In Gaza Even  As An Appetizer!"
> "Shocking Facts
> "In fact, the Sudanese regime killed hundreds of thousands of its own
people in
> Darfur. The so-called Janjaweed gangs in Sudan annihilated  the people
of Darfur
> like flies simply because the latter clamored for  their basic rights.
An Arab
> satirist once commented that an Arab  dictator would not accept the
number of
> Palestinians killed in Gaza even  as an appetizer!
> "Recently, there were reports that deposed Tunisian president Zine Al
Abidine
> Ben Ali ordered his air force to bombard a civilian area in the
Al-Qasrain
> region because the people there demonstrated against his  regime.
Thankfully,
> the army refused to carry out his order.
> "The ongoing Arab intifadas have shown that some Arab rulers can beat
the
> Israelis at their own game. An Arab website recently carried an
opinion poll
> asking readers: 'Who will be a killioneer?' Sure enough,  Muammar
Gaddafi of
> Libya won the day. Not only did he kill a lot of his  own people but
also almost
> flattened many Libyan cities. It brought to  mind Western cities
flattened by
> Hitler's forces during the Second World  War.
> "Take Ali Abdullah Saleh of Yemen. WikiLeaks has revealed that his
> 'chairmanship' gave the green light to American aircraft to bombard
civilian
> areas to quell a local revolt. Add to this, of course, his  brutal
handling of
> the Yemeni revolution.
> "Other Arab despots are reported to have asked their security forces
to aim
> their guns at protesters' heads. Have you ever seen an Israeli
officer
> torturing a Palestinian civilian to death in the street for  everybody
to see?
> Definitely not. [But] many of us have seen that in  some Arab towns
lately.
> "Under Siege
> "It is true that Israel is forcing an embargo on Gaza, but I do not
think that
> the Israelis are preventing the Palestinians from getting  their daily
bread,
> whereas the security services in some Arab countries  stopped cars
carrying food
> from entering certain areas. Nor are the  Israelis cutting off
electricity,
> telephone and other communication  services from houses, hospitals and
schools.
> "It has been reported that the security services stopped nurses and
doctors
> from treating the injured during certain Arab demonstrations as a
punishment
> for rising against the ruling regime. The thugs contracted  by the
police to
> help quell protests went even further. They shot at  ambulances.
> "Israelis Are Very Much Less Brutal... Israel  Can Always Claim It Is
Facing An
> Enemy, Whereas Arab Dictators Are  Facing Their Own People"
>
> "Unlike in some Arab countries, Arabs living inside Israel can
organize sit-ins
> very comfortably. And when the Israeli police  intervene, they never
beat
> demonstrators to death. And if we compare how  Israel treats [Israeli
Islamist
> movement leader] Sheikh Raed Salah with  the way some Arab dictators
treat their
> opponents, we will be horribly  surprised, as the Israelis are very
much less
> brutal.
> "It is true that Israel used internationally prohibited ammunition
during
> Operation Cast Lead, but some Arab despots used some chemical  stuff
to disperse
> demonstrators.
> "Israel can always claim it is facing an enemy, whereas Arab
dictators are
> facing their own people. Let us end with a succinct verse  from the
late poet
> Omar Abu Risha: 'No one can blame a wolf when it  preys on a sheep if
the
> shepherd himself is the enemy of the cattle.'"
>
> Endnotes:
> [1]

http://www.ennaharonline.com/ar/derniere/78370-%D9%81%D9%8A%D8%B5%D9%84-\
%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%82%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%85-%D9%8A%D8%B3%D8%AA%D9%82%D9%8A%D9%8\
4-%D9%85%D9%86-%26%23039%3B%26%23039%3B%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AC%D8%B2%D9%8A%D8\
%B1%D8%A9.html