Kakek-neneknya orang Irian Barat ini kalik dulu buat kesalahan fatal,
dulu dg UNTEA mereka sudah milih nggabung RI. Kalo ga salah, mendiang
Bob Kennedy yg tereak agar Kapal Induk Belanda namanya Karel Doorman
jangan dikirim ke Indonesia (saat Indonesia konfrontasi dg imperialis
Landa. nDeboost lupa adakah waktu itu MTB Macan Tutul dg penumpang
namanya Komodor Yos Sudarso sdh ditenggelamkan). Dia ini (Bob Kennedy)
kalik lihat pengaruh komunis semakin kuat di Indonesia. Nah, saat
kunjung Indonesia dia dilempari sekawanan massa dg telur busuk.
(Maklum, ada kelompok warga negara yang tiap harinya ga lupa tereak "Go
to Hell with Your Aid" atau "Ganyang CIA" Tahu kan yg mana?) . Bob
Kennedy saat itu masih Jaksa Agung Amerika, belum nyalon Presiden dan
tentunya belum di door si Sirhan Bishara Sirhan. Kalik menurut Amerika
(sekarang) supportnya Kennedy ini juga salah. Juga dulu, kalau nyebut
"Papua" ada warga yg merasa dihina, karena dianggap merendahkan. Weleh,
kini malah milih kata yg dulu dianggap menghina ketimbang Irian Barat.
Memang jagad selalu berubah dan kadang molak-malik.

PS
Waktu nDeboost masih belia, tetangga nDeboost, entah Ambon atau Irian
(Barat),  diiringi suara hawaiian, entah komplitnya gimana, seingat
nDebbost sering nyanyi gini

Orang Papua oh hate bae-bae
makan papare dengan biji-bijinya

Jangan lupa pasang telinga
kalau mencari teman
jangan sampai dapat kulit durian

kulit durian inyo berduri.

Kamu @mBoong pasti tahu kalau kata-katanya ada yg salah. Apalagi kalau
sempat sampai dapat kulit durian. Mestinya saat referendum dibawah UNTEA
para tetua di Irian Barat sdh mempertimbangkannya. No to Kulit Durian.

--- In proletar@yahoogroups.com, "sunny" <ambon@...> wrote:

> Thousands of people of West Papua Rally to Demand Referendum
>
> by Victor Yeimo and sources
>

> Jayapura: Thousands of the people of West Papua, coordinated by the
West Papua National Committee, held rallies across Papua today to demand
referendum to be held in West Papua. The demonstration was to
commemorate the illegal occupation by Indonesia in West Papua in May 1,
1961. They also give full mandate to the government of Vanuatu,
International Lawyers for West Papua( ILWP) and International
Parliamentarians for West Papua (IPWP) to bring the political issue of
West Papua to the International Court of Justice (ICJ).

> The rally was carried out from Sentani, Abepura and Jayapura. Many
people came from every regency, town  and city; many participants from
Students, Indonesia security force victims, and the witnesses of Pepera
1969 (the illegal act of Free choice). The streets along the city of
Abe, Jayapura and Sentani were brought to complete standstill with no
activities able to occur other than the rallies

>  At the Lingkaran Abe, the central of city in Abepura, there was a
mass sit-in, where open platform speeches were made by participants, and
a joint petition was signed.

> According to Victor Yeimo, International Spokesperson of KNPB, this
rally was held to demonstrate to the Indonesian and international
community that the people of West Papua want self-determination thought
a Referendum as a final and democratic solution. "We want to show
Indonesia and the international community that we are not just a handful
of people who want independence. All people of West Papua want to be
free".

> Mako Tabuni, KNPB vice chairman, read the petition and invited the
people of West Papua to unite, and support the legal process which is
being driven at the international level. Benny Wenda as a West Papuan
leader in exile, also spoke directly from London via mobile to the
thousands of people of West Papua at the rally..

> This peaceful demonstration ended at 5:00 P.M. The KNPB also invited
West Papuan people to join the next demonstrations to be held across all
of West Papua.