Dari Islam Exposed. Semua yang gak bermoral dan jahat dan melanggar hak asasi
dan primitif, ngumpul tuh di ISLAM.
Makanya dari dulu aku sudah sebut ini ideologi setan. buktinya gak ada ,
omongnya segede bakul seperti juga komunis. Simbol komunis dan islam itu juga
gak beda ya khan??? caranya memperlakukan manusia sama, hanya pakai istilah
beda.

Sep 30, 2011
NPR Propaganda Misrepresents Islam - While I was composing another post, NPR's
Morning Edition was spewing the standard lies, denying the fatal facts of Islam
and condemning FBI training materials which accurately describe Islamic doc...
Sep 30, 2011
Unholy Derision - I outgrew comic books more than forty years ago, but was
drawn to a review of Frank Miller's Holy Terror   by a Google Alert "Defamation
of Islam".  The review by  Spencer Ackerman takes a mocking ...
Sep 28, 2011
Islamophobia in the Light of Hypocrisy - A Huffington Post article by Michael
Shank triggered one of my Google Alerts. I have selected two excerpts for
dissection. The first excerpt follows a litany of "scares", ending with
Islamophobi...
Sep 26, 2011
Spew of Feces: Mahmoud Abbas at the General Assembly - Spew of Feces: Mahmoud
Abbas at the General Assembly The President of the Falestinian Authority,
during an illegal extension of his term, desecrated the City of New York with
his evil presence ...
Sep 24, 2011
Netanyahu at the General Assembly: False Hope - Netanyahu at the General
Assembly: False Hope Israel's Prime Minister addressed the General Assembly in
ample form, clearly expressing what he felt a need to say.  Netanyahu's address
is lengthy;...
Sep 22, 2011
Obamination: Spewing Feces in the General Assembly - Obamination: Spewing Feces
in the General Assembly President Barack Hussein Obama converted the General
Assembly of the United Nations into another re-election campaign atump with a
spew of sna...
Sep 20, 2011
Obamination: Class Warfare; No growth, No Jobs, No Debt Reduction -
Obamination: Class Warfare; No growth, No Jobs, No Debt Reduction President
Obama continues to joust straw men and  play class warfare tactics with the
economy, deficit, debt, jobs and taxes. H...
Sep 18, 2011
The OIC Remembers the Victims of 9/11 on its 10th Anniversary - The OIC
Remembers the Victims of 9/11 on its 10th Anniversary The OIC did not condemn
the Accursed Abomination, it celebrated it, smirking & snickering at your
gullibility.  Read between the li...
Sep 12, 2011
Obamination: Accursed Abomination 9-11 Dissembled - The name of the occasion
connects it with Obamination's "hope and change" election campaign theme:
Remarks by the President at "A Concert for Hope". It seems that he never opens
his mouth to speak ...
Sep 12, 2011
Comment on forgetting 9-11 -     An anonymous comment on my post dissecting 22
damned lies in Obamination's weekend address about the anniversary of the
Accursed Abomination exposes several significant fallacious memes which m...
Sep 11, 2011
Obamination: Forgetting the Abomination-9-11 - Obamination: Forgetting the
Abomination-9-11 This is a campaign speech, not a proper remembrance of the
victims of Accursed Abomination.  Obamination continues to lie about the
identity & charact...
Sep 10, 2011
The myth of Radicalization by Vilification - One of my Google Alerts was
triggered by an article by Jeffrey Goldberg published by Bloomberg. We plow
through 16 of 17 paragraphs before we reach the central point.  It's possible
that the ex...
Sep 9, 2011
Obamination: Its all about My Job! - Obamination: Its all about My Job! I could
not find a transcript on the White House Blog, then their server bogged down. I
found it at Politico. Mark Levin described the speech as 'seven single...
Sep 8, 2011
Congress Must Expel Maxine Waters! - Breitbart has video of  the statement in
which the dishonorable Representative Maxine Waters said   "the Tea Party can
go straight to hell ". When the applause subsided, she added "And I intend to
Sep 8, 2011
Michigan House Bill 4769 Bans Enforcement of Alien Laws - Having opened the
bill in Adobe X, I searched it for the following terms: Islam, Muslim, Sharia,
Shari'ah and Fiqh. No instances of any of those words was found in the
legislation.     An excerp...
Sep 6, 2011
Obamination: Labor Day - Obamination: Labor Day Remarks by the President at
Detroit Labor Day Event GM Plant Parking Lot Detroit, Michigan 1:30 P.M. EDT
THE PRESIDENT:  Thank you, Detroit!  (Applause.)  Thank...
Sep 1, 2011
Obamination: Eid-ul-Fitr - Obamination: Eid-ul-Fitr Barack Hussein Obama, like
other Muslims & politicians, is a practiced and skillful liar. In the present
case, he skillfully attributed anodyne beneficence to Moe's war...
Aug 29, 2011
Obamination: 9/11 Disservice - Political correctness may be defined as
irrational persistence in the belief that "it is possible to pick up a turd by
the clean end".  Ten years ago, the "Magnificent Ninteen", armed with box
cutt...
Aug 27, 2011
Inside the Islamophobia Network - Inside the Islamophobia Network Muslims and
their dhimmis are kvetching & caterwauling over what they perceive as a right
wing extremist campaign to divert attention from the important items of...
Aug 24, 2011
Educating our Youth about Islam - Regular readers of my posts know that my
specialty is deliaring pious frauds.  In the present case, two clues stand out
from the beginning.  First, the source: Common Ground News: the name implies ...
Aug 24, 2011
Chrislam: Malignant Malarkey - NPR has a story about friendship between a
church and a mosque: A Ramadan Story Of Two Faiths Bound In Friendship.  It
seems that a church offered the use of its facility while the mosque was
under...
Aug 23, 2011
Google: Commercial & Prejudicial Injustice - I received information by emal
from Logan's Warning: Google has withdrawn its Ad Sense service from the web
site because it publishes negative information and opinion about Islam.
VIOLATION...
Aug 23, 2011
United Nations & Islam--Genocide Incorporated - The General Assembly uttered
and published A/66/153 (Part I), titled: Establishment of a nuclear-weapon-free
zone in the region of the Middle East.      After an introduction and
observations c...
Aug 22, 2011
If Bibi had Balls - He would connect Ban Ki-moon, Barack Obama, Nicolas
Sarkozy, Angela Merkel, David Cameron and Catherine Ashton om a conference
call.  The monologue would flow like this: Your pets have fired tw...
Aug 18, 2011
OIC: United Stand Against Intolerance ? - OIC: United Stand Against Intolerance
? Last March, the HRC passed a new resolution which was said to abandon the
nefarious "defamation of religions" concept, substituting "negative stereotyp...
Aug 14, 2011
Obamination: Jobs - Obamination: Jobs Obamination addressed the nation about
jobs. Sort of like someone who administered poison telling you how to get well.
The time has come to tell him, his administration and th...
Aug 12, 2011
Obamination: Iftar Treason 2011 - Obamination: Iftar Treason 2011
http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2011/08/10/remarks-president-during-iftar-dinner
     When I heard sound bites from this excrement, I wanted to vomit...
Aug 9, 2011
Obamination: Resign! Resign!! Resign!!! -   A rapidly growing segment of the
American electorate is outraged by the malfeasance of Obamination and
misfeasance of those who should have resisted his suicidal policies in
Congress.      We ...
Aug 8, 2011
Middle East Situation: Suicidal Stupidity & Timidity - On July 26, 2011,
Ambassador Ron Prosor delivered a statement to the Security Council. That
statement exemplified the suicidal  timidity & stupidity which will soon cost
Israel her existence if not...
Aug 4, 2011
Hillary Clinton: Traitor; Collaborating With the Enemy - From IINA comes notice
on August 1 that Secretary of State Hillary Clinton plans to host coordination
meetings with the OIC on how to implement HRC Resolution 16/18 "on combating
defamation of reli...
Aug 4, 2011
Islamic Reformation? - Can Islam Be Reformed?  Dennis Prager asserts that it
needs and is capable of reformation.  While stating his belief that Islam is
reformable, Prager fails to offer any evidence to support his beli...
Aug 1, 2011
Islam: No Right to Practice! - For more than a decade, the OIC and their allies
have been demanding national & international legislation to enforce Islam's
blasphemy laws on us; to squelch, silence, censor & censure their critic...
Aug 1, 2011
Islam: the Right to Plunder - Promotion & perpetuation of plunder are the
purposes of Islam.  The mission is mercenary and the method is martial. It is
difficult to comprehend this fact without sampling the Qur'an & hadith. ...
Aug 1, 2011
Islam: the Right to Terrorize - Mohammad Atta, in his final message to the
Magnificent 19, directed them to shout the Takbir while slaughtering because it
terrifies disbelievers. Psychological warfare When the confrontation ...