I did not say it but I was speaking of prometheus/prometheus, I haven't
checked others repos for their full cross-building time.

I think we can come up with a minimal list of GOOS/GOARCH for PRs but, if
you think building the complete list on tags only is not enough, we could
do it on tags & master.

If we were to choose to build the complete list for tags only I would
suggest to build this for PRs:

- linux/amd64
- linux/386
- linux/arm
- linux/arm64
- darwin/amd64
- windows/amd64
- freebsd/amd64
- openbsd/amd64
- netbsd/amd64
- dragonfly/amd64

If we were to choose to build the complete list for tags & master then I
would suggest an even more reduced one:

- linux/amd64
- darwin/amd64
- windows/amd64