Thanos sidecar was not discovered by DNS service discovery in Thanos
querier: I was using stable/prometheus-operator helm chart to deploy
prometheus and Thanos Sidecar.  below is my config in Thanos querier
deployment file for discovering all thanos sidecars… But I don’t see any
reporting.. All Thanos and Prometheus related components were deployed in
namespace called “monitoring”. I had to hard code in the ip and port for
each of sidecar for reporting to Thanos querier for now. Any advice?

--store=dnssrv+_grpc._tcp.thanos-store.monitoring.svc.cluster.local