On 2020-06-23 09:30, Augustin Husson wrote:
@Mingchin Hsieh Sorry I didn't get your point. To enable the CI/CD
with circle-ci, yes you need to have the admin right. Otherwise to see
how the CI/CD is working you don't need any special right.
@Cedric that's nice ! I didn't know about it. Thanks a lot :)

I think here we need to have a vote, because I think now it just
matters of what to do.

To the @Prometheus Developers  can you please vote on the following
proposition ?

1. ONE HELM-CHART REPOSITORY PER ORGANIZATION
* one repository PROMETHEUS-HELM-CHARTS will be created in the
organization PROMETHEUS that will contain the helm chart of:
   * prometheus
   * alertManager
   * node-exporter
   * other helm chart relative to the repository contained in the
current organization
* one repository PROMETHEUS-HEM-CHARTS will be created in the
organization PROMETHEUS-COMMUNITY that will contain the helm chart of:
  *  jira-alerting
  *  other helm chart relative to the repository contained in the
current organization

2. ONE HELM CHART FOR EVERYTHING
We will create a repository prometheus-helm-charts in
prometheus-community that will contain everything.

3. ONE REPOSITORY PER HELM-CHARTS IN THE ORG PROMETHEUS-COMMUNITY
* prometheus-community/prometheus-helm-chart
* prometheus-community/node-exporter-helm-chart
* prometheus-community/alert-manager-helm-chart
* prometheus-community/jira-alert-helm-chart

I hope I didn't forget any proposition and it's well summarize. Please
reply if you think there is something missing.

on my side I'm more in FAVOR OF THE PROPOSITION 1.

If you went with a repo per chart, rather than option 3 it would probably be nicer to have a new organisation specifically for helm charts (prometheus-community-helm or something)

--
Stuart Clark