Hi Evelyn,

No worries, yeah, we understand it can be important for organizations'
requirements and people's CVs, even if a non-certified training can teach
the same knowledge.

It's hard to put an ETA on it currently. We are interested, but still
evaluating who will do this, and when. Let me try and get back to you in a
couple of days or so.

Regards,
Julius

--